Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well the second route out of town is going to be shut down to remove a roll over for 8 hrs . People don’t know how to drive on a logging road , there’s no lines or barrier’s so there all lost .

Well the second route out of town is going to be shut down to remove a roll over for 8 hrs . People don’t know how to drive on a logging road , there’s no lines or barrier’s so there all lost .
Grew up on logging roads ya just gotta slow down going around corners. Lots of gravel roads around here and people drive way to fast and screw up there cars. Never go over 45mph on gravel roads and save your undercarriage.

gregneddy.jpg

45? we cold do better than that with our monstrous stock 1200cc :rofl: :steering:

Damn that looks like fun.
That one is my buddies the Parker brothers. Nick, the oldest was a Polio survivor and couldn't drive the Bug so he was Sandy the youngest's co-driver. Rules said you had to have a driver's license to race, Sandy was too young at 14, so they got him a tractor drivin' license, legal from the state :realcrazy: :D. That was OK with the racing organization, so Sandy drove.

That one is my buddies the Parker brothers. Nick, the oldest was a Polio survivor and couldn't drive the Bug so he was Sandy the youngest's co-driver. Rules said you had to have a driver's license to race, Sandy was too young at 14, so they got him a tractor drivin' license, legal from the state :realcrazy: :D. That was OK with the racing organization, so Sandy drove.
Hope Sandy kicked some ***.

**** only picture I got of me was in the Seattle Times news paper standing in line to use the bathroom at SIR drag strip. :BangHead:
:rofl: I was once on the cover of California Builder and Engineer when I was working at the Shuttle Launch Complex at Vandenberg AFB. I didn't even know it until my superintendent showed it to me :rofl: In my Carhartts, hard hat on backwards, gypo safety glasses, standing on the top of the cab of the boom concrete pump I was operating, control panel on a leash around my neck. Superintendent was laughin' his *** off when he showed it to me :rofl:

:rofl: I was once on the cover of California Builder and Engineer when I was working at the Shuttle Launch Complex at Vandenberg AFB. I didn't even know it until my superintendent showed it to me :rofl: In my Carhartts, hard hat on backwards, gypo safety glasses, standing on the top of the cab of the boom concrete pump I was operating, control panel on a leash around my neck. Superintendent was laughin' his *** off when he showed it to me :rofl:
Much better picture then mine holding my crotch waiting to take a piss I think. lol

Well I got the carb rebuilt and she runs like new. My sons says someone is coming to look at it tomorrow hopefully he buys it for 2 grand.

Morning guys. Going to be a beautiful day.
Wife and I are celebrating 51 years today. Been a wonderful ride
Going to order ribs for supper from The Keg
Have a great day

-
Back