Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Burton is ok just to much hipe around here about him. Streets, buildings named after him bla, bla, bla. Gets old after awhile

Burton is ok just to much hipe around here about him. Streets, buildings named after him bla, bla, bla. Gets old after awhile
I enjoyed hearing the Guess Who tracks played live, even though none of the band members were original other than Burton himself. They played a few of his solo hits, but most of it was from the 60s and 70s with Bachman and the other members of the Guess Who.

Court at 1:30 today and I'm nervous to the max. Don't want to see my son in jail for doing something stupid when he was 18.
Hopping for the best to come out of this whole ordeal.

Took the car out for a ride this afternoon and it's got a slight pull to the right and the steering wheel is a bit off centre. I called the guy but out so will call later.

Well court out come, he was sentenced for 5 years in jail and minimum of 18 months and 5 years probation.
Cops took him to jail right after court. My neighbor was there to testify that she's known him for 8 years and said he is far from a bad kid and just made a stupid mistake at 18 years of age.
Can't hear so made it hard for me to understand what was going on so had to wait till the end of the trial and ask my kids what happened as they hand cuffed my son and took him away.
Not really dealing with the outcome real well.

Well court out come, he was sentenced for 5 years in jail and minimum of 18 months and 5 years probation.
Cops took him to jail right after court. My neighbor was there to testify that she's known him for 8 years and said he is far from a bad kid and just made a stupid mistake at 18 years of age.
Can't hear so made it hard for me to understand what was going on so had to wait till the end of the trial and ask my kids what happened as they hand cuffed my son and took him away.
OMFG
I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling at this point, so sorry Fred.

So sorry Fred. I cant believe he got jail time. I didn't think that would happen. Seems severe to me.

So sorry Fred. I cant believe he got jail time. I didn't think that would happen. Seems severe to me.
Made the old truck for him to make some money and kinda lost interest in it. Might sell it now and drop my licence on having it as a concession stand I think.
Yea Charlie think it was way to severe of a punishment.

Made the old truck for him to make some money and kinda lost interest in it. Might sell it now and drop my licence on having it as a concession stand I think.
Yea Charlie think it was way to severe of a punishment.
Forgive me for asking, but what was it he got time for?

Forgive me for asking, but what was it he got time for?
No problem he got time for walking up to his girlfriends house and seeing her naked in the window with her new boyfriend and took a video through the window and then posted it on the internet a year later.
Also some **** they found on his phone. Not something I'm delighted about.

No problem he got time for walking up to his girlfriends house and seeing her naked in the window with her new boyfriend and took a video through the window and then posted it on the internet a year later.
Also some **** they found on his phone. Not something I'm delighted about.
ah yes, i remember now
sure sounds like the penalty is disproportionate to the alleged crime

ah yes, i remember now
sure sounds like the penalty is disproportionate to the alleged crime
Small county judge trying to keep it a small county. Big city would have slapped him on the hand and let it go I think.
New judge here and doing his best to keep a healthy community. Local pasture was there and was upset with the judges decision.

Was it a female judge, if so there’s your answer. Doesn’t seem right to me the worst part is the record, that’s for life. Take care Fred email me if you need to

Was it a female judge, if so there’s your answer. Doesn’t seem right to me the worst part is the record, that’s for life. Take care Fred email me if you need to
No male Judge about 45 I'm guessing..
Thanks Murray I'm just trying to figure out the what next to do.

I reckon it is not "alleged" at this point. The truth has spoken.
Sure, the facts of the matter are decided
But so often the law looks at the intend of an action, which is not always clear cut, thats why I worded it as I did

(That, and I saw no need to rub salt in the wound)

-
Back