Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning, happy birthday Diane. Wait what cartoons influenced my choices no way :rolleyes: .

Think they been influencing everyone with TV shows and commercials for many years that's one reason I don't watch it much.
I usually record everything I watch in most cases. If not I'll mute the commercials. Most of them are braindead, the odd one is good but far and few between

Morning guys checked my weather rock and it's wet so rain today.
Coffee first then I'll figure out what I'll do today.

We had a lot of rain come down when Fred and I were talking on FB Messenger. Now the sun is out in full force so the car show is back on

Thought it would be lots warmer than that in your neck of the woods.
We have 4 seasons here on the SoCal coast and it's perty consistent from here south. Winter/minimal rain, Wind/and lots of it :lol: , June Gloom, and HOT. Just to keep us on our toes there is usually some rain during Deer Season in HOT :lol:

We have 4 seasons here on the SoCal coast and it's perty consistent from here south. Winter/minimal rain, Wind/and lots of it :lol: , June Gloom, and HOT. Just to keep us on our toes there is usually some rain during Deer Season in HOT :lol:
We only have 2 seasons here as you know Hot and frozen with a few day's of in between.

It’s tourist season here. :mad:
Yup, here too, I saw a Chevy 3/4 ton crew cab pulling a modest sized 5th wheel trailer and a flat deck utility trailer behind that with 2 quads and 3 dirt bikes on it this afternoon. I am sure there will be many many more like that over the next 2 months running down the highways.

Truck is loaded and trailer hooked with tools. Going to look at a 1974 Chevelle Laguna S3 454 that has been sitting for years 2 1/2 hours away. If I buy it I may name it mid-life crisis

It’s tourist season here. :mad:
Well it’s tourist season here to but wait the hwy is cut off sooo it’s been lovely . Anything past 8 o’clock and it’s wonderful if there’s 3 cars on the road you’d be lucky. There are approximately 2 million cars per year that use the hwy . I dont miss it a bit it can stay closed as far as Im concerned.

Truck is loaded and trailer hooked with tools. Going to look at a 1974 Chevelle Laguna S3 454 that has been sitting for years 2 1/2 hours away. If I buy it I may name it mid-life crisis
Good name for it hope it works so keep us posted.
**** CF I'm passed mid life crisis and I'd have to call it end term hope I can fix it before I'm dead. lol

Well it’s tourist season here to but wait the hwy is cut off sooo it’s been lovely . Anything past 8 o’clock and it’s wonderful if there’s 3 cars on the road you’d be lucky. There are approximately 2 million cars per year that use the hwy . I dont miss it a bit it can stay closed as far as Im concerned.
**** Biff looks like a good time for me to invade your town but I will wait till after 8:00 then make lots of noise just to give you ****. :poke:

1686989737810.gif

-
Back