Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Everybody left me to my own devices. I wonder what I can get into:

1687065211417.jpeg

That black Dart with the /6 is some wicked car. Slanty with a turbo or possibly two and sounds awesome.
It goes like stink as well. I've seen him leave the car show and he nails it and light up those tires

Well it's been a nice day. Wife and I were both outside all day and had lunch on the deck.
She's been in the garden all day and I cut the grass front and back.
Hadn't cut it in probably 5-6 days and had to use the bag.
Holy crap was it long!!
Looks like we'll have Chinese tonight. Always good from this place. I go and pick it up and man it's hot when you get home.
Not sure If I'll go to the car show tonight, I'm hurting.
Have a great day with family

That black Dart with the /6 is some wicked car. Slanty with a turbo or possibly two and sounds awesome.
It goes like stink as well. I've seen him leave the car show and he nails it and light up those tires
I was hoping to see the engine but I appreciate it when people show their fine cars with the hood closed. I think open hoods take away the finished product. Maybe it's a Bodyman thing. I told my camero drag racing buddy to keep his hood closed at the car show and he got a best of show in his class.
I think that would not have happened with the hood open.

Corvette starting to look like something. First priming and blocking done. Couple spot need more attention and then the last priming. Then onto applying $3600 worth of product.

20230618_140242.jpg

Well it's been a nice day. Wife and I were both outside all day and had lunch on the deck.
She's been in the garden all day and I cut the grass front and back.
Hadn't cut it in probably 5-6 days and had to use the bag.
Holy crap was it long!!
Looks like we'll have Chinese tonight. Always good from this place. I go and pick it up and man it's hot when you get home.
Not sure If I'll go to the car show tonight, I'm hurting.
Have a great day with family
Hope you can sleep good tonight Mark real sorry about having pain and guessing shoulders are giving you a bad time.

Paint isn't cheap anymore.
Looking good buddy.
Dear Fred,
If you're reading this, you've gotten out
And if you've come this far, maybe you're
willing to come a little further.
You remember the name of the town,
don't you? I could use a good man to
help me get my project on wheels.
I'll keep an eye out for you and the
chessboard ready.
Remember, Fred. Hope is a good thing,
maybe the best of things, and no good
thing ever dies. I will be hoping that
this letter finds you, and finds you well.
Charlie

Dear Fred,
If you're reading this, you've gotten out
And if you've come this far, maybe you're
willing to come a little further.
You remember the name of the town,
don't you? I could use a good man to
help me get my project on wheels.
I'll keep an eye out for you and the
chessboard ready.
Remember, Fred. Hope is a good thing,
maybe the best of things, and no good
thing ever dies. I will be hoping that
this letter finds you, and finds you well.
Charlie
Would enjoy working with you my friend and I know your a good bodyman and painter. And Yea right now worried about my youngest son's outcome.

Would enjoy working with you my friend and I know your a good bodyman and painter. And Yea right now worried about my youngest son's outcome.
Fred, I thought you would get it being a movie buff. It was Andy’s letter to Red from the movie “Shawshank Redemption” I thought it would be funny but maybe not. It does have a good message. I have probably watched that movie three times but never wholy.

-
Back