Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1686989809942.gif

right before supper the sky came over black as the Ace of Spades and then the thunder and lightning started and it chucked it down. It lasted for 15-20 min then the sun came out. I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind
Needless to say the car show was cancelled.
Supposed to be a great weekend and getting hotter all this week.
Notice I said SUPPOSED!!!

Yup, here too, I saw a Chevy 3/4 ton crew cab pulling a modest sized 5th wheel trailer and a flat deck utility trailer behind that with 2 quads and 3 dirt bikes on it this afternoon. I am sure there will be many many more like that over the next 2 months running down the highways.
The worst part about that is the fact that the biggest thing that guy ever drove in his life is his Dart. No need for a class A license, no need to cross a scale, no need for a log or a safety on equipment just hook all this **** together and drag it down the road :bs_flag:

Yup, here too, I saw a Chevy 3/4 ton crew cab pulling a modest sized 5th wheel trailer and a flat deck utility trailer behind that with 2 quads and 3 dirt bikes on it this afternoon. I am sure there will be many many more like that over the next 2 months running down the highways.
Hell, that sound like a local. lol

Truck is loaded and trailer hooked with tools. Going to look at a 1974 Chevelle Laguna S3 454 that has been sitting for years 2 1/2 hours away. If I buy it I may name it mid-life crisis
Good friend had one just like that. Blue. Swivel seats. We were just talking about it. I know where one is sitting too but not sure how to approach it.

Good friend had one just like that. Blue. Swivel seats. We were just talking about it. I know where one is sitting too but not sure how to approach it.
This is white with burgundy vinyl top burgundy interior and bottom stripes with swivel buckets. Probably 1 of 90 built that year with 454

Well didn't make it to the car show today. Went to pull the Scamp out of the garage and the battery was dead because some stupid person forgot to shut the battery
disconnect off and the trunk was open and trunk light was on for a long time.:BangHead: Charged the battery for just a bit and got it running and let the alt. finish charging the battery and got about 40 miles down the road and noticed my Volt meter was at 16 volts, not good. Stopped and checked and yep burned out the voltage regulator I'm guessing so disconnected the one wire alt. and came home.
Easy fix but next time that stupid person forgets to shut the battery disconnect off I'm gonna kick myself.

Well didn't make it to the car show today. Went to pull the Scamp out of the garage and the battery was dead because some stupid person forgot to shut the battery
disconnect off and the trunk was open and trunk light was on for a long time.:BangHead: Charged the battery for just a bit and got it running and let the alt. finish charging the battery and got about 40 miles down the road and noticed my Volt meter was at 16 volts, not good. Stopped and checked and yep burned out the voltage regulator I'm guessing so disconnected the one wire alt. and came home.
Easy fix but next time that stupid person forgets to shut the battery disconnect off I'm gonna kick myself.
Been there done that, almost broke my leg trying to kick myself

Ordered a T shirt with a big red X on the front just for ***** and giggles and only Fabo guys will understand.
Good idea I need one as well, for all the times I do bonehead things. Like before I got my hearing aids, couldn’t hear the van running left it running parked in my driveway all night. I
Still shake my head over that.

Good idea I need one as well, for all the times I do bonehead things. Like before I got my hearing aids, couldn’t hear the van running left it running parked in my driveway all night. I
Still shake my head over that.
LOL almost did that a couple times with my GMC pickup. Lucky me the scamp is loud enough I can hear it.

2 hr on lawn tractor 1 hr on weed wacker, yard and driveway lookin good Hilled potatoes, then took the Dart for a spin, first time this week, makes me smile every time. Now sitting on deck enjoying a very large very cold very strong shot of crown, supper on grill. Life is good my friends grab on.

2 hr on lawn tractor 1 hr on weed wacker, yard and driveway lookin good Hilled potatoes, then took the Dart for a spin, first time this week, makes me smile every time. Now sitting on deck enjoying a very large very cold very strong shot of crown, supper on grill. Life is good my friends grab on.
Cheers buddy have a pleasant evening.

-
Back