Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
2 Costco's Wow can't find one close to me but shopping is much easier here I think. Save money shopping is good but putting up with lots of people and wild kids no!!! I'll pay the extra bucks to keep my sanity.
My wife used to enjoy doing our grocery shopping herself
She'd get some time alone, and get all her steps in

Then during the scamdemic people started freaking out and just going off the rails with the mask (our state in particular took on some naziesc mandates) and it just took the fun out of it

So now we order our groceries on the phone and pick them up

I used to use the shocks for pulling on frame rails. Had to punch out the little BB or drill them to release the gas so they wouldn’t blow up when I welded them. Some of them had a funky liquid that would ooze out.
Worked good for pulling frame rails.

My wife used to enjoy doing our grocery shopping herself
She'd get some time alone, and get all her steps in

Then during the scamdemic people started freaking out and just going off the rails with the mask (our state in particular took on some naziesc mandates) and it just took the fun out of it

So now we order our groceries on the phone and pick them up
I'm a touchy feely kinda guy when I shop for produce and meat so as much as I hate to shop I like good food.
Still working on the part of being a good cook though. lol

Got me a new T shirt today...

IMG_20230703_125655992.jpg

Went shopping at Costco this morning. Got gassed up then went in the store.
What a madhouse that was. I think everyone and his brother was in there.
And we have two Costco in town.
Be interesting to know how much money they pull in daily per store.
Wife and I just relaxed today. She works way too hard in the garden but she loves it.
What drinking in the morning to get :rofl: gassed up then go shopping, sounds interesting hope your wife was driving

There was no stainless steel on my running board when I got it. Mine is pretty rough Murray.

View attachment 1716109655
The trim piece I speak of looks like it snaps on,I think, to the outside edge of the running board between the two fenders. Pricey little things, I’ll have to see if I can find a video don’t what to screw one up to figure out how to install them

The trim piece I speak of looks like it snaps on,I think, to the outside edge of the running board between the two fenders. Pricey little things, I’ll have to see if I can find a video don’t what to screw one up to figure out how to install them
Yea a picture would e great, not sure what it is.

Good morning, weather still hot and dry ,hwy is still one lane 5 cranes holding fencing 100 feet in the air , hwy shuts when wind picks up . Good times .

IMG_5369.jpeg
this is a picture of the bluff with the hwy below, don’t really know what those little nets will do to stop falling rocks and logs but better than nothing I guess.

-
Back