Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We better stop talking about our heaven forbid antique ford autos on a Mopar site we’ll get put in jail for such shanagans
Think being as old as are Fords are were forgiven here.
Now talking about a newer Ford your *** is grass. :elmer:

Went from 90* on Saturday to 72* yesterday, about 70 today, no complaints from me though. Spent today just relaxing, played some pool with the wife, got my *** handed to me, she's pretty damned good, I have my moments, but not very consistent. Enjoyed the day off, back to work tomorrow.:BangHead:

Went from 90* on Saturday to 72* yesterday, about 70 today, no complaints from me though. Spent today just relaxing, played some pool with the wife, got my *** handed to me, she's pretty damned good, I have my moments, but not very consistent. Enjoyed the day off, back to work tomorrow.:BangHead:
Cooled down here as well and yea not going to complain.
Haven't played pool in years but I do like it just looks like I'm as bad at it as you :poke:

4th of July party and 2 grand kids graduation party tomorrow so the old truck will be there, 100 or more people will be there and I get to cook hotdogs.
Only doing 2 seats with butts just to try them out and see how that goes over. and yea a picture.

IMG_20230703_195946089 (1).jpg

4th of July party and 2 grand kids graduation party tomorrow so the old truck will be there, 100 or more people will be there and I get to cook hotdogs.
Only doing 2 seats with butts just to try them out and see how that goes over. and yea a picture.

View attachment 1716110077
I hope it goes extremely well Fred, and that you have a good time, enjoy the day buddy.

Forgot to add that there was a tornado touched down a couple hours north of here Saturday, some property damage and I heard one horse had to be euthanized, haven't heard anything more. Typically we get around 15 or so a year, I believe that was the 12th or 13th already this year.

Forgot to add that there was a tornado touched down a couple hours north of here Saturday, some property damage and I heard one horse had to be euthanized, haven't heard anything more. Typically we get around 15 or so a year, I believe that was the 12th or 13th already this year.
Haven't heard of any tornadoes around here yet this year hope for the both of us we stay clear of them.

Yeah we heard about that on the news. Mother Nature can be pretty wild at times

Morning guys and Happy $th of July Ya'all.
going to be around 90 today plus the humidity. Heat is ok but not the humidity.
Great car show last night. The weather was great and a lot of laughs.
Have a great day off and be safe

-
Back