Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yes you are right and my wife finally caved and we put the ac on.
No big change in my hearing and hearing aids all checked out and working good. She did make a few changes to them and did make a difference.
Temp says it's 30c and feels like 38 or 100F
Went yesterday to get my ears and aids checked out. No change in hearing (good) got aids cleaned and checked and learned how to remove a stuck wax seal. That’s what that little handle with the wire loop is for, who would have thunk it

Went yesterday to get my ears and aids checked out. No change in hearing (good) got aids cleaned and checked and learned how to remove a stuck wax seal. That’s what that little handle with the wire loop is for, who would have thunk it
I need new ones mine are a cheap set just to get by till I can afford new ones.

Hi Guys.
Oh it's a bit hotter than yesterday. I did go out once to get the car washed.
I noticed when I was at the car wash some dirty bastard has hit the 300.
It is right about the right rear wheel. It's pushed the metal in about 4" long but didn't break the paint so may get the Dent Dr here to fix it. Most people wouldn't see it but being me it stuck out like a sore thumb.
It was hot standing on the asphalt drying the car.

Hi Guys.
Oh it's a bit hotter than yesterday. I did go out once to get the car washed.
I noticed when I was at the car wash some dirty bastard has hit the 300.
It is right about the right rear wheel. It's pushed the metal in about 4" long but didn't break the paint so may get the Dent Dr here to fix it. Most people wouldn't see it but being me it stuck out like a sore thumb.
It was hot standing on the asphalt drying the car.
**** sorry Mark and guessing the first dent.

Son just got sent to Bismark to spend jail time there and now 200 miles one way. :BangHead:

Uncle Charlie always gets the cheek meat.
I took the wife out to a Peruvian restaurant once and they had the most tender meat ever

Of course, i made the mistake of asking what it was, and it turned out we were eating hog jowls

Didn't taste quite the same knowing what it was

That reminds me of my old coworker Randy
Randy had served in Vietnam and he always said "rule #1, if it tastes good, don't ask"

I took the wife out to a Peruvian restaurant once and they had the most tender meat ever

Of course, i made the mistake of asking what it was, and it turned out we were eating hog jowls

Didn't taste quite the same knowing what it was

That reminds me of my old coworker Randy
Randy had served in Vietnam and he always said "rule #1, if it tastes good, don't ask"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my new job , did something I’ve never done , had a Balif stop by and had our company go and recover over a million dollars of equipment was a little worried about getting shot or stabbed but nothing even close .

Well my new job , did something I’ve never done , had a Balif stop by and had our company go and recover over a million dollars of equipment was a little worried about getting shot or stabbed but nothing even close .
Where is Paul Harvey when you need him?

80*F weather outside for July. Not complaining.

1688715259659.gif

I need new ones mine are a cheap set just to get by till I can afford new ones.
Go to a reputable hearing clinic, get tested, usually free, spend some money, not all the money. They will tune them to your hearing. Then it will take at least a year to relearn how to hear. I am profound in some frequencies my aides change those frequencies into ones I can hear. That’s way you need to learn how to hear again. Rechargeable for me was the way to go, new batteries every 5-7 years. No fiddling around with tiny batteries no forgetting to buy batteries, take out put them in charging dock go to sleep go to go in morning. It’s a learning curve. Mine are phonax 2 1/2 years very happy

Son just got sent to Bismark to spend jail time there and now 200 miles one way. :BangHead:
That sucks big time. Why couldn't he stay where he is? Don't know why they move people so far away from their families. They need their family there for support. Absolutely not fair and unnecessary. Sorry Fred

Heading to Toronto again today with my daughter and family. Heading to Sunnybrook hospital so the SIL can have his cochlear implant checked out again. It is really working good and has gone from no hearing at all to practically normal.
Anyone contemplating having a C.I.? don't hesitate you'll never regret it.
In Canada there is no charge but would be 30,000-50,000 otherwise. Most insurance coverage would cover it if it was recommended by a DR

Go to a reputable hearing clinic, get tested, usually free, spend some money, not all the money. They will tune them to your hearing. Then it will take at least a year to relearn how to hear. I am profound in some frequencies my aides change those frequencies into ones I can hear. That’s way you need to learn how to hear again. Rechargeable for me was the way to go, new batteries every 5-7 years. No fiddling around with tiny batteries no forgetting to buy batteries, take out put them in charging dock go to sleep go to go in morning. It’s a learning curve. Mine are phonax 2 1/2 years very happy
A hearing aid only amplifies what you can hear. The techs can adjust to help with what you can't.
Deaf people will always check theirs using the letter "B" because it is a strong letter. It's the C's and S's than give you trouble because they are a soft letter.
You remember that faith healer Earnst Angley? He would bring a deaf person out and do his mumbo jumbo and then say "Say Baby" and of course the person would hear the vibrations and lip read him.
The big phony bastard took millions from his followers and got away with it.
As P.T. Barnam said " A fool and his money are soon parted ".

-
Back