Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yep, its going to be ready in the spring, 7 1/2 hp Johnson and trolling motor 35 lb thrust
Sounds good I'm glad you found a motor for it.
Got rid of my boat a long time ago and only have 2 kayaks now. Have a lake a 1/4 mile away and haven't been on it this summer.

Wow it's been hot today.
We were shopping most of the day. Came home at lunchtime then back out.
This is a long weekend so everyone and his brother was out it seemed.
Costco had some nice treats.
Had a baby robin in the garage this morning. I had opened the door 30 minutes before we went out and dumb SOB flew in there. Those baby robins are dumb as a post. I put the car cover over the Cuda when we went out so that saved it. Did finally get it out. Went onto Google and found a robin signing and put my phone out the small door and closed the big door. Didn't take long. Going to see if I can get a pellet hand gun and go big hunting next time
Thunderstorm supposed to be coming in tonight.
Have a good evening and keep cool

Wow it's been hot today.
We were shopping most of the day. Came home at lunchtime then back out.
This is a long weekend so everyone and his brother was out it seemed.
Costco had some nice treats.
Had a baby robin in the garage this morning. I had opened the door 30 minutes before we went out and dumb SOB flew in there. Those baby robins are dumb as a post. I put the car cover over the Cuda when we went out so that saved it. Did finally get it out. Went onto Google and found a robin signing and put my phone out the small door and closed the big door. Didn't take long. Going to see if I can get a pellet hand gun and go big hunting next time
Thunderstorm supposed to be coming in tonight.
Have a good evening and keep cool
Never had a problem yet with birds in the garage, mostly flies right now and they are annoying.

Dat smoke. 650 acres burning about 10 miles as the crow flys from my house.

20230803_161223.jpg

Morning guys.
Wow did we get a storm last night. Thunder and lightning and lots of rain.
They even had a tornado touch down near our Capital City of Ottawa.
Lots of flooding up north
A 3 day weekend again and Fri to Sun look great and more rain on Mon.
Have a great day and and an even better weekend

Morning guys.
Wow did we get a storm last night. Thunder and lightning and lots of rain.
They even had a tornado touch down near our Capital City of Ottawa.
Lots of flooding up north
A 3 day weekend again and Fri to Sun look great and more rain on Mon.
Have a great day and and an even better weekend
I hope those wild fires are getting knocked out

Sounds good I'm glad you found a motor for it.
Got rid of my boat a long time ago and only have 2 kayaks now. Have a lake a 1/4 mile away and haven't been on it this summer.
I picked up 4 kayak over the last two months, 2 small 6 footer sit ons for the girls and 2 10 footer sit ins, one for me and one for the boy

I strapped three of em to the bow of our bayliner yesterday and took it out on lake michigan

We found a nice quiet stretch of beach, anchored off 20-30 feet out and had the kids kayak to shore

Pretty cool afternoon but boy am I burned

I picked up 4 kayak over the last two months, 2 small 6 footer sit ons for the girls and 2 10 footer sit ins, one for me and one for the boy

I strapped three of em to the bow of our bayliner yesterday and took it out on lake michigan

We found a nice quiet stretch of beach, anchored off 20-30 feet out and had the kids kayak to shore

Pretty cool afternoon but boy am I burned
Love rowing a kayak around the lake it's relaxing just no one to go with me.

Hey guys found this spyder in a web above my garage fridge and scared the bejuses out of me. Any clue on wtf it is.

IMG_20230804_152824816_HDR (1).jpg

Not a pretty little guy never seen one but is now smeared all over the garage floor.
One shop I worked at had some dandy Brown Recluse spiders. We'd hose em down with lacquer thinner and glue them to the wall like trophies. Some of the bigger one were named. Lol. Miss all that horseplay.

One shop I worked at had some dandy Brown Recluse spiders. We'd hose em down with lacquer thinner and glue them to the wall like trophies. Some of the bigger one were named. Lol. Miss all that horseplay.
:rofl: :rofl: Glued a guys boots to the floor at work. Yea I miss those days as well.

-
Back