Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wow it was hot today. I got the back yard cut
Quite a mile stone for me today, first time I let the boy cut my lawn

He's been doing a few others yards with a push mower so I figured it was time

He did quite well

20230809_120807.jpg

Finally got some beneficial rain. No smoke right now. Got the windows open. Nice reprieve from the heat too. Local fire is 3000 acres and 0 % contained. Pre evacuation orders for a lot of friends and other good folks.

Well fer Christ sakes been a minute,nice to see everyone has been having a good time ! Same old same old here had 10 mm of rain that fucked **** up ,everyone panicked it was dry in 1/2 a day and heating up again so we’re back in the same old boat hot humid and dry .

Great mileage Mark I might do better than 15 MPG if I could keep my throttle foot from smashing the peddle to the metal.
Me as well, figured the Dart gets about 15.5 mpg. Same pump filled to click off both times is about as accurate as I can make it. Some punk in town has been doing massive burn outs all over town, pissing the people off, and ruffling the cops feathers. We just don’t need cops with ruffled feathers might have to form a committee and go talk to this punk.

Me as well, figured the Dart gets about 15.5 mpg. Same pump filled to click off both times is about as accurate as I can make it. Some punk in town has been doing massive burn outs all over town, pissing the people off, and ruffling the cops feathers. We just don’t need cops with ruffled feathers might have to form a committee and go talk to this punk.
i drove my duster to church yesterday and all the church kids voted that i do a burn out
and of course, you cant say no to the kids, so i lit em up pretty good

well, it just so happened that the wife was running late to church, so she had taken her grocery getter there
when we both made it back home i asked her if the kids said anything about the burn out, she said "yeah, they asked me to do one too"

I almost ran out of nothing to do today.
Right after lunch the sky opened up and pounded down including thunder and lightning
Half an hour later the sun came out and everything is practically dry.
Came down so hard we could hardly see out of the bay window in the living room.
At least we didn't lose power
Getting the 300 undercoated tomorrow. It's yearly treatment
Have a great one

Right after lunch the sky opened up and pounded down including thunder and lightning
Have a great one
How thick is that coating by now ?

I though that was a once and done type thing

Have a great one
FIL bought a 65 Ford F-350 put an 10’ grain box with hoist on it. From new once a year he sprayed it out with diesel inside doors cab corners everywhere he could get the spray nozzle in. Truck is prestine. Gave it a extra fine rubbing compound and wax job painted wheels black, it looked like new. Made him shed a tear

FIL bought a 65 Ford F-350 put an 10’ grain box with hoist on it. From new once a year he sprayed it out with diesel inside doors cab corners everywhere he could get the spray nozzle in. Truck is prestine. Gave it a extra fine rubbing compound and wax job painted wheels black, it looked like new. Made him shed a tear
Glad your taking good care of it bet FIL is proud of you.

Most people just don't do anything just watch them rust.
He uses it mostly on his trailers. Pretty hard to stop it from the inside. I see it start with the door skin hem seam. Cab corners and above. the wheel on box sides. Been that way for decades. I’ve been turning down rust repair. Just seems like a bandaid.

-
Back