Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellas.
Have to wait and see what the weather will be after they spin the weather wheel.
Not much going on today so see what comes up.
Have a great day

Wicked storm last night thunder shook house and kept me awake. House and barn are now islands and road also under water. Over seven inches of rain in les than five hours

Hard run made it down to fifth before he got stuck with a flat

0927296B-134B-4454-A0E6-48F695ADF109.jpeg

Neighbours had their driveway dug up to repave.
Guy using a Bobcat to break it up sure knew what he was doing. Just poetry in motion.
I like watching stuff like that.
Been trying to rain all day and a few spits but nothing to write home about.

Sorry to see that we were near you when I planted soybeans and at least 1/3 of the seed never came up. Now the rain wont stop. Freeways even closed due to flooding and more severe storms expected tonight
Just had a storm pass by and guess you might get some more. Sorry I didn't do a rain dance.

Just had a storm pass by and guess you might get some more. Sorry I didn't do a rain dance.
Tornados came across the state last night freeways still closed I have to leave early for work normally a 40 mile drive. News on and I see a trailer park near me has trees down and a trailer flipped along with flipped cars.

Morning guys and Friday already. This week just flashed by.
Oh did it rain last night. Thunder and lightning as well
Kars on King starts tonight so the downtown will be all closed up.
Then Sat and Sun it's Autofest.
They are saying 40% chance of rain on Sat Afternoon so that's not bad but the rest of the weekend will be nice.
Have a great day and an even better weekend

Hit flooded road bypassing closed freeway at 60 mph in the dark this morning hydroplaned through but developed misfire. Made it to work will check it on lunch.

Tornados came across the state last night freeways still closed I have to leave early for work normally a 40 mile drive. News on and I see a trailer park near me has trees down and a trailer flipped along with flipped cars.
0Wow not good sure hope no one got hurt.

Hit flooded road bypassing closed freeway at 60 mph in the dark this morning hydroplaned through but developed misfire. Made it to work will check it on lunch.
I'm guessing you got the hay in before all that bad weather.

Started out dull and overcast but humid, now the sun is out making it even more humid.
Good night for the car show downtown tonight

-
Back