Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Some of the Fords in attendance. I be happy with the Cobra, my #1 bucket list car.

20230826_123730.jpg

20230826_124110.jpg

20230826_124216_001.jpg

20230826_124432.jpg

20230826_124707.jpg

20230826_130050.jpg

Hey guys just checking in,sounds like everyone has been busy , I was deployed to the interior to fight fire , no phones or social media seen some **** feel bad for the people who lost there homes , lots of people got realy lucky as a positive , I will not post any pictures . No loss of life is the best possible outcome. all the material things can be replaced. Stay safe .

Hey guys just checking in,sounds like everyone has been busy , I was deployed to the interior to fight fire , no phones or social media seen some **** feel bad for the people who lost there homes , lots of people got realy lucky as a positive , I will not post any pictures . No loss of life is the best possible outcome. all the material things can be replaced. Stay safe .
Thanks for your commitment to help others.

Glad you made it home safe Biff and supper glad you helped others.

Looks like Mark slept in today.
LOL I hardly slept all night. I was really coughing last night and didn't want to disturb my wife so got up and closed the bedroom door and cat napped upright on the couch. My stomach muscles are sore from all the coughing. This cold is a nasty one. Nose is running all the time, sneezing but the cough is the worst.
Wife had a back molar taken out this morning so she's taking it easy. I'll be the cook tonight.
We had our family reunion yesterday. Only 30 people showed up now the seniors are all gone. Normally it would have been 75-100.
It was pot luck so some mighty fine food and dessert on the table
Not going to the car show tonight still feeling lousy and will stay home and look after the patient
Have a great evening

LOL I hardly slept all night. I was really coughing last night and didn't want to disturb my wife so got up and closed the bedroom door and cat napped upright on the couch. My stomach muscles are sore from all the coughing. This cold is a nasty one. Nose is running all the time, sneezing but the cough is the worst.
Wife had a back molar taken out this morning so she's taking it easy. I'll be the cook tonight.
We had our family reunion yesterday. Only 30 people showed up now the seniors are all gone. Normally it would have been 75-100.
It was pot luck so some mighty fine food and dessert on the table
Not going to the car show tonight still feeling lousy and will stay home and look after the patient
Have a great evening
Take care and get well buddy.

Morning fellas,
Had a lot better sleep last night.
Going to be nice all week right through the long weekend and hopefully further.
Have a great day

Morning guys looks like my cousin from Washington will be here sometime the first of September for a few weeks.
Always a fun time when we get together.

-
Back