Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey guys, been a gorgeous day and did manage to get out and get some food etc.
Still looking for the truck that hit me and coughing up all kinds or crap.
Both of us are hacking up stuff. This is a nasty cold!!!

1693373626133.gif

Hey guys, been a gorgeous day and did manage to get out and get some food etc.
Still looking for the truck that hit me and coughing up all kinds or crap.
Both of us are hacking up stuff. This is a nasty cold!!!
Not your Cuda I hope, if it was and I was that guy I’d be under a rock somewhere

Looks like my wife and I have that RSV virus. Something like a cold only 10 times worse.
No anti-biotics will touch it but they are bring out a shot in Nov to help prevent it.
Every time I breathe you can hear my chest rattle. Terrible sleep last night. So much coughing I finally got up at 1am and sat upright on the couch. Did wake up at 7 though so I did manage to get some sleep.
We both feel about the same though.
Just hope you guys don't get it. It's nasty!!!

Looks like my wife and I have that RSV virus. Something like a cold only 10 times worse.
No anti-biotics will touch it but they are bring out a shot in Nov to help prevent it.
Every time I breathe you can hear my chest rattle. Terrible sleep last night. So much coughing I finally got up at 1am and sat upright on the couch. Did wake up at 7 though so I did manage to get some sleep.
Holy crap Batman. Take it cool for awhile. Have some of Grandma’s elixir good for what ails ya. Take care bud, don’t send it this way please

Sorry buddy hope you and Diane get over it fast and the rest of the family doesn't get it.

yes, take care of yourself. what about some elderberry juice? may help tame the cough.

Morning guys.
Yesterday there was an article on the news.
Just West of Toronto near Burlington there was a small flatbed carrying bee hives that lost his load.
They figure 5 million bees where flying around. A few people got stung but what a mess.
Getting a little cool here overnight and gets dark early now.
The good news it that most of next week will be really hot .
Typical when the kids go back to school
Have a great day

-
Back