Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Well I managed to get to the car show at the funeral home last night.
Sadly one of the guys that always came to the show had passed away (82 I think) and so they had a visitation for him as well.
I came home around 7pm, the air was getting cold and damp and didn't think it would be good for me.
Good turnout though.
Debating whether to go to another tonight, have to wait and see.
We are both still coughing and hacking up Phlegm. Still on the nasty side.
Have a great day

Morning guys.
Sadly one of the guys that always came to the show had passed away (82 I think) and so they had a visitation for him as well.
I came home around 7pm, the air was getting cold and damp and didn't think it would be good for me.
Good turnout though.
Have a great day
Gotta get serious Mark, Grandma’s elixir is what you need

1693660500590.gif

Morning guys.
Good turnout though.
Have a great day
That sure sounds like the guk I had in May or June. My Doctor never hung a name on it that she passed on to me.

Morning gang another nice day so on the patio with my coffee and enjoying a nice cool morning.
Yes same here. Made myself a heart smart breakfast 6 slices bacon 2 eggs over easy and pan fries. No bacon grease left in fry pan slurp smack, coffee and toast. I can feel my arteries hardening as I type. Gotta go to outlaw’s and cut a couple dead trees today. That will be fun their 60 footers. You guy’s have a good day

Yes same here. Made myself a heart smart breakfast 6 slices bacon 2 eggs over easy and pan fries. No bacon grease left in fry pan slurp smack, coffee and toast. I can feel my arteries hardening as I type. Gotta go to outlaw’s and cut a couple dead trees today. That will be fun their 60 footers. You guy’s have a good day
Haven't done breakfast yet but that sounds good.
Have fun knocking over trees buddy I always enjoyed doing that.

Maybe it's time to check your Cholesterol Murray. Probably get away with it when you were working but that's my opinion so take it or leave it. BTW I'm jealous lol

Nice! I had a 68 when I was a teenager (about 1985) as a second car. Only needed a paint job (in gray primer) and carb rebuild. My Dad sold it one day while I was at work or college, I don't remember which...sigh.

Howdy ho fellas , we’re in a heat wave again sitting at 80f in the house can’t open the windows to much wild fire smoke air quality is **** . I’m ok with it but the wife doesn’t do well with it . Stay safe ttyl.

Howdy ho fellas , we’re in a heat wave again sitting at 80f in the house can’t open the windows to much wild fire smoke air quality is **** . I’m ok with it but the wife doesn’t do well with it . Stay safe ttyl.
Be safe Biff

Morning fellas. Up and Atem.
Going to be a hot one today.
One of the car shows is cancelled because of the long weekend.
I was talking to my friend who helps put on the big car show last weekend. He said they had approx 1500 cars and the 50/50 split was 11,000 bucks. Some woman won it. Even though they had rain on Saturday it didn't hurt the show but Sunday was gorgeous and the place was packed. That was their 34th show.
Have a great day guys

-
Back