Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Howdy ho fellas , we’re in a heat wave again sitting at 80f in the house can’t open the windows to much wild fire smoke air quality is **** . I’m ok with it but the wife doesn’t do well with it . Stay safe ttyl.
Smoke here as well and hot but better than 40 below so I'm happy.

Been a nice warm day.
My wife worked a bit in the garden and I did diddly squats, my exercise program.
We managed to get a Crown and Coke down us though. For medicinal purposes of course.
Be going to get some Chinese soon for supper.
No car shows tonight because of the long weekend so that sucks.
Anyway...have a good one

Been a nice warm day.
My wife worked a bit in the garden and I did diddly squats, my exercise program.
We managed to get a Crown and Coke down us though. For medicinal purposes of course.
Be going to get some Chinese soon for supper.
No car shows tonight because of the long weekend so that sucks.
Anyway...have a good one
Son picked up the old truck today to take to a carshow about 300 miles from me in his town on September 9th.
He plans on driving it to work every day about half a mile from his house. Really glad to see my boys use it and have some fun with it.

Good evening guys . Went to Costco bought a new tv going to set it up tomorrow! I remember the days when it took 3 men and a boy to lift the tv ,now me and the wife lifted it with ease it’s 55in and only weighs 31 pounds :thumbsup: wind has changed no smoke windows open sittin at 77deg .life is good

Good evening guys . Went to Costco bought a new tv going to set it up tomorrow! I remember the days when it took 3 men and a boy to lift the tv ,now me and the wife lifted it with ease it’s 55in and only weighs 31 pounds :thumbsup: wind has changed no smoke windows open sittin at 77deg .life is good
The quality of the colour on the TV's today are amazing and like you say. Two people all is needed. In a pinch one person can do it.
Congrats on the new purchase

Morning guys.
One more day and the little darlins go back to school. Every mom will be delighted.
Just about every store will be closed today and going to be quite warm today and even hotter tomorrow.
The Monday night car show is still on and because the business property will be closed we will start at 4 instead of 5:30. Good thing we have a fairly decent sized tree that we can sit under.
Have a great day

Morning guys the weather man tells me we will all burn tonight

374690122_1510652572806250_6076093486193263685_n.jpg

66* is the forecast high for today, smoky again and 57* now. Might see some rain tomorrow and 73*. No car shows here, I have some other projects to work on to keep me busy.
Today is a do nothing day my cousin is gonna be here from Washington soon and just going to hang out and enjoy his company.

Holy crap it's hot and no cloud cover.
Says it 29C and feels like 38 (84 and 102). Not even a breeze.
We shut the house up after lunch and turned on the ac. Nice and cool now
Will be the same tomorrow as well.
Not going to the car show tonight. There is a nice big tree but we'll be sitting on asphalt and we'll fry.
Have a great evening and I know you are Fred. I saw your pictures on FB

Holy crap it's hot and no cloud cover.
Says it 29C and feels like 38 (84 and 102). Not even a breeze.
We shut the house up after lunch and turned on the ac. Nice and cool now
Will be the same tomorrow as well.
Not going to the car show tonight. There is a nice big tree but we'll be sitting on asphalt and we'll fry.
Have a great evening and I know you are Fred. I saw your pictures on FB
Yes having a great evening Pot roast for dinner and it was good for once enjoying my cousins and family.

Morning guys and Happy Birthday Fred. Have a great day my friend.
Enjoy your time with your visitors.
Going to be another cooker today.
A lot of happy faces today once the kids get to school. The first day back to school was always a bummer.
Have a great day guys and keep cool

A lot of happy faces today once the kids get to school. The first day back to school was always a bummer.
Cool and wet here Mark, ya and those big yellow things full of kids are out roaming the countryside. They’re the most dangerous thing on the road. They and the kids do stupid stuff. So best just stay away. Give them all the room they want.

Thanks Mark made it to 67 with only minor bumps and bruises. lol
Morning guys had a nasty thunder storm last night it was great and no hail just rain.

-
Back