Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1694327078916.jpeg

Morning guys.
Was a dull day all day yesterday. Don't think the sun poked it's head out all day.
It was just miserable out so didn't go to the car show either.
We need some sun, seems it's disappeared for a few days.
Hopefully some sun today so I can go to the car show tonight.
They are coming to an end soon.
Our group meets until the threat of snow literally.
They also meet during the winter at Timmies but I stay home in the warmth lol
Hoping Winter will be cancelled this year due to lack of interest

Good morning men , great to check in and see everyone is doing well , I’m at a fire call baby sitting a couple trucks while the young guys are doing all the work. It’s tough to sit and watch work

Weather here has been hot and dry no rain for ever it seems. It was 28 Celsius yesterday sitting at 18 today but it’s still early only good thing is it cools down at night

Good morning men , great to check in and see everyone is doing well , I’m at a fire call baby sitting a couple trucks while the young guys are doing all the work. It’s tough to sit and watch work
You've had it pretty bad this year Biff but thanks for your dedication. I'm sure you've saved a few lives out there.
How is the smoke there now?

Been busy here some kids came over and hanging out with my cousin has been a great day.

They have been horrible here a couple of weeks. Cant even cut grass in the middle of the day without being eaten alive
These are the tiny guys. A different breed than those spring time monsters. The bites don't effect me near as bad as the bigger versions.

I get tired of opening my hood at car shows so been leaving it open but yea I like the same thing looking at the car with the hood down but most of the time the owner is not at his car when the hood is down so wounder what is under the hood.
Did I say that right???
Nothing to see under my hood anyway. No chrome, no steel braided, Chrysler blue engine, orange air cleaner. Headers and a weiland intake. So I leave my hood closed

Nothing to see under my hood anyway. No chrome, no steel braided, Chrysler blue engine, orange air cleaner. Headers and a weiland intake. So I leave my hood closed
I still like looking under the hood no matter if it's shiny or not.

-
Back