Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Mornings guys.
What would happen if someone started a war and nobody showed up?
Sick and tired of hearing all this unrest in the world.
Wouldn't it be nice if everyone laid their weapons down and learned to get along.
End of rant.
Have a great day

Morning looks like the start of a good day.
Looks like the switch will get flipped to winter by early next week, sunny and 74* today, but...............
Screenshot_20231019-075312_Samsung Internet.jpg

Notice that " normal" high is still 54*?

Looks like the switch will get flipped to winter by early next week, sunny and 74* today, but...............
View attachment 1716155607
Notice that " normal" high is still 54*?
I think it was mid-October we got chased out of Brandon. My Dad was workin' a slip form concrete grain silo construction job there. He was making the concrete on the ground, the crane carries it up to the forms on top. He came home one afternoon, home was a travel trailer in a provincial park, "Get packed! We're outa here! It was sprinkling rain on the ground. It was snowing at the top of the silo. We're outa here!" :lol:

Good evening men, rained for the last three days over 200mm of rain but today wooo hooo sun and 18deg !

Morning guys.
Supposed to rain today but no idea how much
It's still mild at 13c at 6am this morning.
Had the cable guy come in today. We've had an on going problem with losing both audio and video.
They were here the other day and fixed some probs inside the house including the junction box outside.
Still had the same problem only not as bad.
He and his partner came back yesterday and replaced the main cable coming from the pole.
Replaced the PVR and seems like it's fine now. The problem was only on the upstairs TV and not mine downstairs.
Now I get peace and quiet lol
Have a great day and a great weekend.
Geez this week flew by

Morning guys got up to 60* yesterday and staying above freezing at night.
My sister from Washinton is coming for a visit soon so I'm real happy.

No work today so house cleaning and cranking up some good music and shuffling around the house.
I might even just run around the house in my pajamas all day. :lol:

Got 72 here right now. The falls colors are amazing. What a beautiful day. Got the new glass and run channel in the neighbor's bear vandalized truck. Bent the regulator too but I got that straightened out too. I think the truck owner screwed the regulator up by operating it after the window broke. It was all wedged up in there. Always fun dealing with glass impregnated greasy regulators.

-
Back