Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1697870201090.gif

I made alot of progress on the flip last night. It now starts easy and idles. It has brakes instead of the pedal going to the floor. It has all of the lights working. The wipers work. I still need to figure out fuel gauge. Body and paint will be starting soon. Last weekend was door pins and bushings and passenger door latch.

I made alot of progress on the flip last night. It now starts easy and idles. It has brakes instead of the pedal going to the floor. It has all of the lights working. The wipers work. I still need to figure out fuel gauge. Body and paint will be starting soon. Last weekend was door pins and bushings and passenger door latch.
Hope you make some good money on it CF.
Pictures when your done please. :thumbsup:

Been a lousy day.
Overcast but the sun did come out occasionally but the wind might blow you down the street
The good news is the inside of my eyelids are in good shape

That's not very nice. You're getting all the snow, and not sharing with anybody. Didn't your mommy tell you you're supposed to share?

I'd be more than willing to share my 70-80* temps with you. However, it's supposed to start cooling down and getting rainy at the end of the week

Hi Guys.
Couldn't get onto FABO this morning for some reason.
Brr cold today and a strong wind as well
It has warmed up some though now.
Going to buy two inner tubes for my snowblower. I'll check Amazon's price first and then Crap Tire.
Then no more dicking around with tires.
Hope I don't have to use it for a while though.
Have a great evening

-
Back