Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
I talked to my son last night BP. He has an antler-less permit so things are different here.
But he also said there wouldn't be a lot of meat especially when he has to share it with the land owner.
We still have a few things to put away so will get that done today for sure.
Could be a Costco day today as well, tomorrow for sure
Have a great day and play safe

Morning guys.
I talked to my son last night BP. He has an antler-less permit so things are different here.
But he also said there wouldn't be a lot of meat especially when he has to share it with the land owner.
Morning Mark.
Sure would like a Costco around here.

Morning Mark.
Sure would like a Costco around here.
Morning Fred. They sure have a good supply of unique things and the meat is really good.
Buy some hamburger and rarely if ever find any gristle.
But...you have to also know your prices because some stuff there is cheaper at the big stores when on sale.

Morning Fred. They sure have a good supply of unique things and the meat is really good.
Buy some hamburger and rarely if ever find any gristle.
But...you have to also know your prices because some stuff there is cheaper at the big stores when on sale.
True and speaking of stores I need to go shopping soon. :BangHead: Hate shopping.

True and speaking of stores I need to go shopping soon. :BangHead: Hate shopping.
Really I don't mind it. You meet friends and make some new ones.
I love when there is a young child in the cart and you smile and wave and it brings a big grin to their face.

Really I don't mind it. You meet friends and make some new ones.
I love when there is a young child in the cart and you smile and wave and it brings a big grin to their face.
Think I must be missing out, I only keep my eye on my shopping list and prices.

Morning guys.
Ya, regulations are different everywhere but i have to say, that animal in your pic is Not antlerless. I cant care too much. So many deer around here. I have processed many without following the regulations. The authorities don't care much either when it comes to deer. I think its a 100 fine if they fine you at all. I buy my proteins at a good old fashioned shop. I stock up on clod cuts. About 2 a year. Its nice to order the hamburger in half pound packages for just the 2 of us.

Redoing the chin spoiler on the Scamp, I made it 1 inch lower added a bit on the corners and next is putting a small beak in the center to match the frontend.

IMG_20231028_112319912.jpg

Looks good Fred!!
Been a pretty good day... it was windy but sunny.
Our deck was protected from the windy so good place to relax.
I sold my mower. Just happened to talk to my neighbour and I asked him if he knew anyone looking for a good mower. Just my luck he has been looking for a self propelled mower. He came over and looked at it and took it right away. I was glad to get rid of it before the snow flew and made 10 bucks on it.
I didn't care, he's a great guy and I had the pleasure of making a nice mower.
If I had kept it I would have sold it for 225+ in the spring
Another day I didn't get to use algebra.
Have a good one fellas

Looks good Fred!!
Been a pretty good day... it was windy but sunny.
Our deck was protected from the windy so good place to relax.
I sold my mower. Just happened to talk to my neighbour and I asked him if he knew anyone looking for a good mower. Just my luck he has been looking for a self propelled mower. He came over and looked at it and took it right away. I was glad to get rid of it before the snow flew and made 10 bucks on it.
I didn't care, he's a great guy and I had the pleasure of making a nice mower.
If I had kept it I would have sold it for 225+ in the spring
Another day I didn't get to use algebra.
Have a good one fellas
You helped a neighbor and that's what it's all about, helping one another.

You helped a neighbor and that's what it's all about, helping one another.
My neighbor got me drunk last night. You'd think the SOB would have make me breakfast too. :mad: Just kidding. Had a nice visit and a couple drinks.

I worked with a kid that was fun to be around. He would knowingly help me to the point that he was actually making more work for me. I told him that he was the kind of guy that would help an old lady across the street even though she did not want to cross the street. Sure do miss that kid. Wear your seatbelt.

It's raining, and I'm under a freeze warning. Welcome to the season of falling temps, otherwise known as Fall

Morning fellas. Only 6c at the moment and don't think it go much higher.
Turned the furnace on to take the chill off.
Here's something that will warm you up.
1600hp Challenger

395307319_653608930240402_9187747230256470089_n.jpg

Forgot to mention my son shot that deer with his bow. Got him in the shoulder and it limped away. He go and get it this morning.

-
Back