Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and will be sun this afternoon
Going over to my buddies this morning and he's going to help my install the inner tubes I got for the snowblower.
Sounds like it just might be in time before the "S" word hits us.
Have agreat day and a great weekend

Lil frost on the pumpkin here. 16 this morning.

20231027_131720.jpg

Beautiful view ya got there Charlie.
You finished with the Corvette?
Gonna start buffing on it right now. The owner called and said he fell hunting and probably cracked some ribs and has not made room in his garage yet. I need some time off myself. Tendentious in my elbow. It’s called golfers elbow but I got it from throwing horse shoes back on Independence Day. Either way it’s a repetitive use issue and ain’t getting better.

Gonna start buffing on it right now. The owner called and said he fell hunting and probably cracked some ribs and has not made room in his garage yet. I need some time off myself. Tendentious in my elbow. It’s called golfers elbow but I got it from throwing horse shoes back on Independence Day. Either way it’s a repetitive use issue and ain’t getting better.
Sorry to hear that and buffing takes elbow grease so that won't help.

Sorry to hear that and buffing takes elbow grease so that won't help.
Buffing doesn’t hurt too bad but swinging a BFH does. Hard to swing one of them with your non dominant arm. Rest does help so I’ll have to figure that one out.

Went to my friend's place this morning to install the inner tubes in the snow blower tires.
Had a ***** of a time trying to break the bead. He put the wheel in his big vice and I started to crack it and then finally the bead broke lose.
Putting the tube in and back together wasn't bad really.
The second one went smooth as glass once we figured it out.
Put them back on the blower and then fired it up and started like a champ.
Now the lawnmower is away and the blower in place ready to earn it's keep.
Started out a little rainy this morning then around 10 the sun came out and stayed out the rest of the day.
The temp hit 23 this afternoon and I sat out on the deck in a T shirt. Beautiful !!!
Think this might be the last of it sadly
Have a great evening

-
Back