Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
11 degrees today which is a hair over 50F.
It would have been not bad if that bloody wind wasn't there.
Got everything done though. The snowblower was all of 10 minutes

1699078902321.gif

2 grandkids came over and we painted the 18-year old's new bumper with bed liner. Had a great time and they cleaned up every left over I had in the fridge. :thumbsup:

IMG_20231104_120454303.jpg

Nice truck.
Thanks, I bought it new its a 2017, the first new vehicle I ever bought for myself.
Its a 3500 bought it for towing which it does great, it now has 21,000 miles.

Thanks, I bought it new its a 2017, the first new vehicle I ever bought for myself.
Its a 3500 bought it for towing which it does great, it now has 21,000 miles.
Last and only new vehicle I ever bought was a new Dodge van in 1977 when I was young and been down hill from there.

His dad has the same bumper on his truck and hit 2 deer so far and no damage. worth the $800 for the kit but you have to weld it all together.
Did ya notice where those move bumpers are made? Pretty prevalent in these parts.

Raptor, seems to be pretty good stuff.
I like it too. For a finer texture I spray it through a 2.0 tip. The 3m accuspray with the disposable tips is awesome. No cleanup.
I did the dash for my barracuda with it. I thinned it down and tinted it (Raptor has a tintable version) with some extra paint I had laying around. Looks like the factory texture. I am really happy with it. Maybe a bragged about that already. I have some pics but they don't really show much.

I like it too. For a finer texture I spray it through a 2.0 tip. The 3m accuspray with the disposable tips is awesome. No cleanup.
I did the dash for my barracuda with it. I thinned it down and tinted it (Raptor has a tintable version) with some extra paint I had laying around. Looks like the factory texture. I am really happy with it. Maybe a bragged about that already. I have some pics but they don't really show much.
Yes I remember you posting it and your dash from the picture looked great. Still never tried a Accuspray gun yet but heard they work great.
Grandkid I let do all the work so he would learn and didn't thin it but he did manage to get a big runny blob smack center on the bumper.
Poor kid was upset but we know how to fix that. 2 inch tape and pulled that run off and then did a light coat over it and it turned out good.

Yes I remember you posting it and your dash from the picture looked great. Still never tried a Accuspray gun yet but heard they work great.
Grandkid I let do all the work so he would learn and didn't thin it but he did manage to get a big runny blob smack center on the bumper.
Poor kid was upset but we know how to fix that. 2 inch tape and pulled that run off and then did a light coat over it and it turned out good.
Great technique Gramps. Saved my butt a few times. Not so much with bed liner but running the clear off of the panel in another "whoops" fix

-
Back