Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Down around freezing right now. Will go shopping in a bit. Raked leaves all afternoon.

Problem at work: Manager hired new temp to "help" me. His job was to lay flooring, mine was to build new cabinet doors. Manager gave me this week off. I went in to collect paycheck. While there, I checked on progress. The flooring is not done, the guy is building my cabinet doors. WTH????? To make it worse, he's finishing them completely different than I was. I bought regular pine plywood so they could be painted, he's stained them with no trim to hide the ply's. Now it looks cheap and lazy.
Think the boss will see the difference in your work compared to the new guy and as far as I'm concerned quality matters.
Like your idea much better.

The problem is the fact that he's interferring with my job. That was not his assigned project, that was mine. Manager doesn't pay attention to the differences.

The problem is the fact that he's interferring with my job. That was not his assigned project, that was mine. Manager doesn't pay attention to the differences.
Think we discussed it here before and if management doesn't take the time to spend time with his workers and know what's going on I'd find a manager that will.

sleeping on the couch.jpg

Yanked the moto out of the Barracuda today. Got it down in the working shop. Figured it's time to **** or get off the pot.

20231124_155355.jpg

20231124_115817.jpg

Think you can do all the work with no problems.
I have alot of parts and options. Just not much money or time. My biggest incentive is to not leave my bride with a box of unsellable parts. Like to at least have a running car she can peddle if I tip over.

I have alot of parts and options. Just not much money or time. My biggest incentive is to not leave my bride with a box of unsellable parts. Like to at least have a running car she can peddle if I tip over.
Kinda think your a long way from tipping over and more like I want to see you enjoy something you build for you and not someone else.

Kinda think your a long way from tipping over and more like I want to see you enjoy something you build for you and not someone else.
Dodged a bullet today. Went to lay the motor trans combo down on the engine crane and the wood **** out and shoved the tail shaft into the car and shove the engine crane into the garage door. Skinned my ankle a little. Lesson learned. Ordered me a load leveler.

The daily developed a misfire on last nights beer run. Coil 7 went bad and that is why I stock a new Motorcraft coil easy fix. We are expecting the S word tomorrow of about 2 inches so I replaced the left front wheel sensor to get my ABS back. She is ready now so I will be in the barn later.

The daily developed a misfire on last nights beer run. Coil 7 went bad and that is why I stock a new Motorcraft coil easy fix. We are expecting the S word tomorrow of about 2 inches so I replaced the left front wheel sensor to get my ABS back. She is ready now so I will be in the barn later.
You're a handy feller to have around CF.
Kids just left and more relatives coming over soon for dinner and have to take my nephew and his wife to the train station at around midnight. been a fun week here and enjoying family.

-
Back