Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Same, aching bastards, got pins installed teeth snap in place, no more pain. Take’em out sonic clean them snap them back in viola
I can't afford pins but I get my new bottom dentures soon but I can eat most anything with no teeth and could care less on trying to look good.
My grandfather and my dad had no teeth and looks like I fallow the family tree.

I can't afford pins but I get my new bottom dentures soon but I can eat most anything with no teeth and could care less on trying to look good.
My grandfather and my dad had no teeth and looks like I fallow the family tree.
Same only reason I got pins union dental plan

Went to GM for power window switch for van guy told me if it was available it would be around $120, just ordered one from rock auto $47 fob Winnipeg which begs the question WTF

Went to GM for power window switch for van guy told me if it was available it would be around $120, just ordered one from rock auto $47 fob Winnipeg which begs the question WTF
Yea big deference in price and agree WTF ..

Lucky me I have no teeth left to worry about. :BangHead:
In that case I have a license plate for you

IMG_4363.jpg

wish I had that ruff job today...I went for root canal. Boy! was that fun, not too bad, so far. Yup, time for a snooze.
My wife goes for a crown on Monday so kiss 1000 bucks away.
BTW the mats will have to wait another day but I had a snooze regardless

I still have all my teeth including the wisdom teeth.
The dentist has suggested I take them out.
I told him I came into this world with them and I'm taking them with me when I go

About 15 years ago I was rebuilding a 2003 or 2004 Malibu for my stepson and the only place that I could get the little "bowtie" emblem for the grille was of course the dealer. When they told me it was $67.00 for that plastic piece of **** I walked out and told him that the car would be a "no name" brand. I bought a hood, a fender, bumper cover and the grille for a little more than $300.00, all new! There ain't no way in hell I'm paying that much for a stupid emblem!

About 15 years ago I was rebuilding a 2003 or 2004 Malibu for my stepson and the only place that I could get the little "bowtie" emblem for the grille was of course the dealer. When they told me it was $67.00 for that plastic piece of **** I walked out and told him that the car would be a "no name" brand. I bought a hood, a fender, bumper cover and the grille for a little more than $300.00, all new! There ain't no way in hell I'm paying that much for a stupid emblem!
Oh go price the little button that keeps the seat belt from rolling right up tight, you sitting down wouldn’t want you to fall down from laughter $30 in Winterpeg

Yep I agree and if you need a bowtie I have a few I saved off from trucks for wall hangers I would gladly send your way.

Morning guys preparing to make another spoiler today but trying some Epoxy resin I got from my son so will try it out on my *** mold first.

I always watched the show TAXI. Jim Ignatowski (Christopher Llyod) broke me up every time.
This clip is when Jim went for his driver's license. It's hilarious and I break up every time

-
Back