Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Home from work about an hour ago so ran out to the garage and made a chin spoiler. Hope it turns out good the picture is it's still in the mold drying. Will trim it and clean it up tomorrow night after work.

IMG_20231204_163522175.jpg

Could you use like a valence panel?
Biggest problem is getting a lower valance that's in real good shape and trying to fit the spoiler right.
Better to go off the bumper brackets behind the valance but not sure if it would work.

It won't fit a 72 Murray just 73 and 74.
Nice car though. Tell him to bring it over and I'll do my best to make him one that will fit.
Hey Fred, any benefit to the epoxy resin other than being stronger?

Usually can do the math when you have a “pack” but not always though. Glad you found some direction.
I'm not really good at finding things on the computer and for me it's more of a what the hell guess and do it.

I'm not really good at finding things on the computer and for me it's more of a what the hell guess and do it.
I’m finding I run out of hardener before I run out of clear. Been shorting the mix a little. Getting closer. I’m gonna start measuring by weight. I loose my *** on materials.

I’m finding I run out of hardener before I run out of clear. Been shorting the mix a little. Getting closer. I’m gonna start measuring by weight. I loose my *** on materials.
Yea had the same problem when I painted but with the price now it's a good idea to measure on the scale.

-
Back