Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just watching the news apparently the Canadian federal government has implemented a plan to reduce methane gas. Looks to me they’re trying to figure out a way to tax your asshole. What next, Ammonia lmao.

Just watching the news apparently the Canadian federal government has implemented a plan to reduce methane gas. Looks to me they’re trying to figure out a way to tax your asshole. What next, Ammonia lmao.
Yea that's one thing any government is good at. Telling you it's bad then taxing us more.

Another one, and I’ve heard this expression at many toolbox meetings, safety meetings and now on the news.
The expression is NEAR MISS wtf is a near miss if I near miss it that would mean to me that I hit it, not? Just saying.

Another one, and I’ve heard this expression at many toolbox meetings, safety meetings and now on the news.
The expression is NEAR MISS wtf is a near miss if I near miss it that would mean to me that I hit it, not? Just saying.
Got the spoiler out of the mold this morning and it came out real easy but have some pinholes or air pockets to fix on the edges.

Idk, it seams “nearly missed” would mean you hit it.

1701785813561.gif

That's saying another coat of paint and they would have hit

Hey guys. As I mentioned I was going for my injections this morning at 9am.
WOW is all I can say. I noticed a difference on the way home while driving home.
I've now got a bit more movement without a stabbing pain or crunching.
The real bonus is I no longer have a headache. Had that on and off for the last two weeks.
BTW here's a picture of the Roo and the cop before the roo punch him in the head

Dec 4 2023 North Oshawa.jpg

Almost set a new record high temperature today, got up to 62*, record is 65, set in 1939. It is a little bit breezy though, around 40 mph gusts, but less than the predicted winds of 60 mph. I almost put on a pair of shorts this morning, maybe tomorrow since the forecast is similar.

Yes it would. Wish you could bring it down here We could install one on it and then sit around and drink the rest of the day. :thumbsup:
Fred was just in shop looking around contemplating life and I looked at this and wondered if you knew about it. This oil has all the bad stuff in it zinc, lead etc. having a flat tappet cam it is a requirement. But modern oils don’t have the same lubricating qualities for your bearings either. My pal with the wheel standing scamp has been reving that 340 to 7500 rpm for 10 years and never had the bottom end apart. Mind you that only happens 8 times a year but still. It’s what I use expensive but I believe in it because that’s what was used before the tree huggers messed it up

IMG_2098.jpeg

IMG_2098.jpeg

IMG_2098.jpeg

IMG_2097.jpeg

Fred was just in shop looking around contemplating life and I looked at this and wondered if you knew about it. This oil has all the bad stuff in it zinc, lead etc. having a flat tappet cam it is a requirement. But modern oils don’t have the same lubricating qualities for your bearings either. My pal with the wheel standing scamp has been reving that 340 to 7500 rpm for 10 years and never had the bottom end apart. Mind you that only happens 8 times a year but still. It’s what I use expensive but I believe in it because that’s what was used before the tree huggers messed it up

View attachment 1716174713

View attachment 1716174715
Never heard of it.

Thats who makes the oil Ohoey is talking about. He is a nascar race team owner. Technically its illegal to run on the street.
I may be wrong about that. I see it still has a small amount of detergent in it. I thought it was detergent free.

Another good one is Redline. Appears you cant even buy it retail in the united states.

what I know is when I first fired the dart up I used an old oil pump drive with a nut welded on top and a half inch drill to spin oil pump to fill the engine. Forgot to hook up the oil pressure sending line the oil shot up sprayed ceiling in shop and coated windshield in driven oil. One whole can of windex later the window was clean. Stickiest **** I’ve ever seen.

-
Back