Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
what I know is when I first fired the dart up I used an old oil pump drive with a nut welded on top and a half inch drill to spin oil pump to fill the engine. Forgot to hook up the oil pressure sending line the oil shot up sprayed ceiling in shop and coated windshield in driven oil. One whole can of windex later the window was clean. Stickiest **** I’ve ever seen.
:rofl:sounds like me. Yanked the engine and trans out of the barracuda and forgot to plug the automatics tail shaft. 40 dollars of floor dry later...

1701844323695.gif

Morning guys.
I feel like a new man today. Sure some pains but a lot better than yesterday.
This guy is a real magician with those needles.
Supposed to be decent today so will put the rest of the decorations outside today.
Havre a great one

Fred was just in shop looking around contemplating life and I looked at this and wondered if you knew about it. This oil has all the bad stuff in it zinc, lead etc. having a flat tappet cam it is a requirement. But modern oils don’t have the same lubricating qualities for your bearings either. My pal with the wheel standing scamp has been reving that 340 to 7500 rpm for 10 years and never had the bottom end apart. Mind you that only happens 8 times a year but still. It’s what I use expensive but I believe in it because that’s what was used before the tree huggers messed it up

View attachment 1716174713

View attachment 1716174715
I used to go with Royal Purple in my Dart. Not cheap either.

Hi guys.
Well as I said Wednesday my Rheumatologist really hit the spot and I was feeling good.
Went shopping and after lunch We went outside to put up decorations. Put pr-lit 3' xmas trees on the front porch and went to go down on the ground and having bad depth perception I thought I was on the first step and proceeded to step down and down I went and of course landed on my worst shoulder.
Went to the DR this morning and he checked me out and said it looks ok but sent me for xrays anyway.
Man it sure was hard to get to sleep and landed up sleeping on the couch upright after taking 2 Advil.
Hope you guys had a better day than I did

Hi guys.
Well as I said Wednesday my Rheumatologist really hit the spot and I was feeling good.
Went shopping and after lunch We went outside to put up decorations. Put pr-lit 3' xmas trees on the front porch and went to go down on the ground and having bad depth perception I thought I was on the first step and proceeded to step down and down I went and of course landed on my worst shoulder.
Went to the DR this morning and he checked me out and said it looks ok but sent me for xrays anyway.
Man it sure was hard to get to sleep and landed up sleeping on the couch upright after taking 2 Advil.
Sorry Mark that sucks.
Hope you start feeling better soon.

Take it easy slow down, like myself you have f…all to do and all day to do it. Hard words to hear I know get **** from my boys all the time. Like WTF are you doing on the roof etc. Still in not bad shape and have worked at heights all my life trained to know where my feet are at all times. But every once in awhile, that’s why it’s called an accident otherwise they’d call it an on purpose. Let that little voice in the background guide you, saved my *** many times. Hope no damage done except wounded pride. Speedy recovery take care

North wind decided to make an appearance today. Temperatures went from around 55* yesterday to 36 today with some showers and wet snow at times. Some accumulation since 5 pm, but we are expecting to be back up to mid 50s early next week so anything that might stay will be short lived.

Something weird is going on here. We’re at plus temperatures. Wind from the south. Supposed to stay like this for another week. Makes me really nervous. Sled heads bitchin no snow, everyone else is happy. Hell went to town for coffee with the boys in the Dart the other day. But look out when it comes and it will come-30 for 2 weeks straight, I bet. Hopefully we’ll get a snow storm so it doesn’t drive the frost to deep in the ground otherwise water mains etc. sittin on the fence hoping for the best only time will tell.

Hi guys.
You'll be okay, I hope. Did the same thing myself, kinda. Had been working on the ladder for quite a while and kinda forgot I was on it. Ya it wasn't one step. It was six steps. Yes I had a couple drinks in me. Bounced like a super ball. I cant believe it didn't hurt me worse. I have a friend who snapped his femur bone in half when his little giant ladder collapsed. Caught it between the rungs. Lots of pins and screws in that one. He had to crawl from his shop to his house.

Something weird is going on here. We’re at plus temperatures. Wind from the south. Supposed to stay like this for another week. Makes me really nervous. Sled heads bitchin no snow, everyone else is happy. Hell went to town for coffee with the boys in the Dart the other day. But look out when it comes and it will come-30 for 2 weeks straight, I bet. Hopefully we’ll get a snow storm so it doesn’t drive the frost to deep in the ground otherwise water mains etc. sittin on the fence hoping for the best only time will tell.
IDK how weird it is. Been happening for centuries. Its the ending of the ice age. It could swing the other way some day. It wouldn't take much. Glacier National Park is forming some cool new lakes.

Take it easy slow down, like myself you have f…all to do and all day to do it. Hard words to hear I know get **** from my boys all the time. Like WTF are you doing on the roof etc. Still in not bad shape and have worked at heights all my life trained to know where my feet are at all times. But every once in awhile, that’s why it’s called an accident otherwise they’d call it an on purpose. Let that little voice in the background guide you, saved my *** many times. Hope no damage done except wounded pride. Speedy recovery take care
Maybe you could come clean my rain gutters. I'll pay ya 2 bucks a foot.

You'll be okay, I hope. Did the same thing myself, kinda. Had been working on the ladder for quite a while and kinda forgot I was on it. Ya it wasn't one step. It was six steps. Yes I had a couple drinks in me. Bounced like a super ball. I cant believe it didn't hurt me worse. I have a friend who snapped his femur bone in half when his little giant ladder collapsed. Caught it between the rungs. Lots of pins and screws in that one. He had to crawl from his shop to his house.
Ouch is not enough reply to that.

IDK how weird it is. Been happening for centuries. Its the ending of the ice age. It could swing the other way some day. It wouldn't take much. Glacier National Park is forming some cool new lakes.
Found petrified Cyprus and palm trees here so yea things change over the centuries. 32* right now and amazing for this time of year.

-
Back