Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Don’t I know it. Feeling it now inside thigh muscle. Got 300’ walk kinda much to cover. If it’s to bad I’ll get a couple pails of sand from my pile and spread that. Sucks being 65 going on 25
67 and trying for 25 but nothing happening yet.

Don’t I know it. Feeling it now inside thigh muscle. Got 300’ walk kinda much to cover. If it’s to bad I’ll get a couple pails of sand from my pile and spread that. Sucks being 65 going on 25
Sometimes it's better to just hit the ground. Sometimes

1702106665378.gif

Sleeting here and freezing. Good thing I have enough essentials for a week or so, roads are going to be as slick as snot on a door knob. Going to have to be careful on my walk out to the lab, almost hit the floor on the way out here this eve. Arms and legs flying think I might have pulled something, tomorrow morning I’ll know. We’re ageing got to start paying attention to **** like that. Break a hip and your fubared. Have a great evening guys.
Keep your stick on the ice.
have to be really careful

Same weather here and yep staying home. Going to the garage from the house is 12 feet away and it's covered so no slip sliding. To old for that **** to happen.
been mild here... we got about 3" of snow and all gone now by itself. supposed to be 10 or 50 f today

morning guys. I did get to sleep in my bed last night but only slept on my right side.
dr called me last and asked if the fracture clinic had been in touch which they had.
he's great guy, very caring and will call me even on a weekend and even when he's on holidays.
not too many will do that
have a great day

Well it’s the morning after and not as bad as I was expecting, leg kinda tight but movable so chalk one up for experience. Maybe need studded boots or something lmao
Glad it wasn't real bad but still sore I bet.

morning guys. I did get to sleep in my bed last night but only slept on my right side.
dr called me last and asked if the fracture clinic had been in touch which they had.
he's great guy, very caring and will call me even on a weekend and even when he's on holidays.
not too many will do that
have a great day
Hope you got a good night sleep.

Well it’s the morning after and not as bad as I was expecting, leg kinda tight but movable so chalk one up for experience. Maybe need studded boots or something lmao
Ya, they make those strap on cleats. I forget the brand name but some are better than others. My neighbor has the best of everything and has some good ones. I'll text him to fid out what he recommends.

Ya, they make those strap on cleats. I forget the brand name but some are better than others. My neighbor has the best of everything and has some good ones. I'll text him to fid out what he recommends.
Yaktracs is what he uses for simple trips like to the mailbox or the "lab"

Yaktracs is what he uses for simple trips like to the mailbox or the "lab"
Hey Charlie trying some gel coat on making a spoiler today. Never used it before but hopping it helps with the pinholes I been getting .

Hey Charlie trying some gel coat on making a spoiler today. Never used it before but hopping it helps with the pinholes I been getting .
Should be interesting. I dont know much about it, Spray it down and let it dry before the glass?

Got the floor pans cleaned up and primed yesterday. One door striker welded up. I'm not using drip rail trim so I built some extensions for that cause it looks unfinished without them. I'm installing the pans right now.

Drip rail extensions. I'll weld them in. Might be a little tricky. Look at that horrible factory seam. It is barely welded if at all.

20231208_114151.jpg

Should be interesting. I dont know much about it, Spray it down and let it dry before the glass?
Brushed it on I'm not set up to spray it. I brushed it on and letting it get tacky then fiberglass over it.
Doesn't work on epoxy resin just polyester resin. Well from the little I know anyway.

On my Dart where the rear quarter meets the rocker the factory never even puttied it straight lap joint
Never seen one bad there just on the 1/4 to roof seam.
Think they used lead till about 1970 but I really don't remember. Mine was bondo from the factory.

-
Back