Last one to post in this thread wins!

-

IMG_010810020011.JPG

So physio went well and I go every Wed at 7:30 from now on.
The two girls I had weren't too hard on the eyes believe me.
My neighbour cleaned our driveway and sidewalks by hand then she did her own last night.
Had a little more snow this afternoon but nothing really and hasn't been that cold either. Nice break.

View attachment 1716196431
I'd be more than happy to warm the up!!! :thumbsup:

The Chinook we have been expecting must have taken "a left toin at Albakoirkie", as Bugs Bunny would say, but it finally showed up. Temperatures rose overnight last night and it was 36* when I got up this morning. Sitting at 41* at 4 pm, high 30s tomorrow, but if the forecast is correct, we could see 60s by Monday. Of course that will change gradually over the next few days, but I can always dream. Lol.
Only downside is the roads are really sloppy now, and should it freeze again, they will be really shitty. Can't win.

The Chinook we have been expecting must have taken "a left toin at Albakoirkie", as Bugs Bunny would say, but it finally showed up. Temperatures rose overnight last night and it was 36* when I got up this morning. Sitting at 41* at 4 pm, high 30s tomorrow, but if the forecast is correct, we could see 60s by Monday. Of course that will change gradually over the next few days, but I can always dream. Lol.
Only downside is the roads are really sloppy now, and should it freeze again, they will be really shitty. Can't win.
25* here and feels great but haven't checked the weeks forecast yet.

So physio went well and I go every Wed at 7:30 from now on.
The two girls I had weren't too hard on the eyes believe me.
My neighbour cleaned our driveway and sidewalks by hand then she did her own last night.
Had a little more snow this afternoon but nothing really and hasn't been that cold either. Nice break.

View attachment 1716196431
Dang, you could hang towels off them.

Dang. You guys on the other side of the mountains get the TRUE Chinooks. I guess that's where Chinook, MT gets its name. A real warm up here too but 60? I doubt we get that temp here until maybe April. BTW, Chinook is the Indian word for " snow eater"

Last edited:
Moring guys and 32 degrees this morning and will get a little warmer but it's going to rain all day.
At least that's a start to cleaning the salt off the roads

My daughter got 2 hrs or freezing rain. She's 90 miles East of us.
One neighbour came over and shoveled the sidewalks and driveway the other neighbour came over with choc chip cookies still warm out of the oven. Life's tough.
I'd love to go for a walk but If I slipped and fell I'd be screwed.
55 days today guys woo hoo!!!

My daughter got 2 hrs or freezing rain. She's 90 miles East of us.
One neighbour came over and shoveled the sidewalks and driveway the other neighbour came over with choc chip cookies still warm out of the oven. Life's tough.
I'd love to go for a walk but If I slipped and fell I'd be screwed.
55 days today guys woo hoo!!!
You have some good neighbors Mark.

You have some good neighbors Mark.
They are the best but what goes around comes around. We're good neighbours but there are some that stick to themselves and that's fine but if they needed help we'd be there for them.
Last year we had a family from Bangladesh move in, really nice people and were a bit overwhelmed with the snow so I went over and cleaned their driveway. He tried to pay me and I wouldn't take any money so about an hr later he knocked at the front door with a plate of muffins and a big thank you. Gotta love it

-
Back