Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys... not much going on again today.
I'd love to go out somewhere but still can't drive.
They say you don't have full control of the car. So what about a person with only one arm?
Explain that one
Had a boss that lost his right arm when he was a kid and he could drive a semi with a manual transmission better than most guys.

Had a boss that lost his right arm when he was a kid and he could drive a semi with a manual transmission better than most guys.
The trucking company I retired from the owner's son came out on crutches and only one leg.
I asked his dad how he could drive with one leg.
He said he was one of his best drivers and even drove in downtown Toronto. Thats a feat in itself with all 4 limbs attached. It's amazing what people can do when they have a handicap.
We all know people without a brain drive the highways LOL.
My wife made strawberry jam this afternoon.
Have a good one

I am home safe and it turned out to be a pretty clean car as far as rust

IMG_0944.jpeg

IMG_0943.jpeg

IMG_0942.jpeg

IMG_0941.jpeg

IMG_0940.jpeg

Morning guys. Mild this morning and the sun might poke it's head out for a while anyway.
I'd love to jump in the car and drive somewhere, I'm bored

No sun but no rain either.
Went for a nice walk and talked to a couple of neighbours.
The Weather Liar says sun tomorrow. Sure hope so

Was a cloudy day, sun did peek out for an hour or so around 4 pm. Got to a high of 54* even without the sun. Snow is quickly disappearing, most of my yard is back to grass again. I only went outside for about half an hour to pick up dog crap and take out the garbage, just no desire to do anything, plus my wife wasn't feeling very good today.

Morning fellas.
1degree C right now but won't much warmer.
Neighbours are taking us out for supper tonight because of all the stuff I do for them when they are away Thurs to Tuesday. They use their cottage a lot and don't blame them it's gorgeous
Not much left of Jan guys

First drag race is Mar 7th at Gainsville. A little late this year it seems.
Will be some big changes with Schumaker gone.
Some huge news is Austin Prock will take over the seat in Robt Height's car. He's leaving due to health reasons but says he'll be back

Last edited:
Was that date when a real heavy snow fall came down?
March 4 1966 brought a major blizzard to Southern Manitoba, shut down most everything in and around Winnipeg for about a week. Snow was drifted over rooftops of houses. There have been some significant blizzards since then, but that's the one that most people think of whenever the word blizzard is mentioned. I was but a tyke then and don't have any memory of it myself. I do remember a few later ones though.

-
Back