Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well, my compressed air is working again. I think part of the problem is no snow for insulation on the roof of the un-insulated, dirt floor flat roofed shed with LOTS of exposed copper pipe. Probably 25 feet of it creating 3 water traps. It works really good for that but not so much this winter. Gonna have to fix that. It's some REALLY unconventional non code construction attached to my house. Ahoey would be laughing his *** off.
Well I got some pretty hoky **** around here also but I try to minimize the chances of it burning my stuff down. Always follow the insurance company’s rules, they are the ones paying. Building codes mean nothing

Morning men. Going to be a mild sunny day.
The weather liar said it will be mild for the next two weeks. Well we'll see about that.
Rain on Thurs so that will wash some of the salt away. Actually, because we haven't had much snow there isn't a lot of salt on the roads so far and we've had a lot of rain

Went for a ride to my sisters place yesterday for a visit. She’s about 35 miles northeast of me. When you moved off the main driven track there was a white cloud of dust behind me. They talk about farm chemicals and fertilizer leaching into the environment, don’t think that amount of salt or calcium can be any good for the environment either

Fred remember I posted a pic of a rocking horse I made for toddlers. Just finished painting it. Finished product

IMG_2206.jpeg

It was gorgeous today. Nice and sunny but there was a wind out there.
After my walk we sat along the side of the house and was quite nice.
Physio tomorrow at 7:30 and coming along quite well really.
I can even sleep on my left side now.
YUM ribs for supper again

It was gorgeous today. Nice and sunny but there was a wind out there.
After my walk we sat along the side of the house and was quite nice.
Physio tomorrow at 7:30 and coming along quite well really.
I can even sleep on my left side now.
YUM ribs for supper again
Souds like you're healing up good Mark.

Was over at my friends place today and he was talking to a woman about fixing her older cheby truck. She kept referring to the 710 cap, had me stumped till I looked under the hood LMAO

IMG_2208.jpeg

-
Back