Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Not much happening here today Cleaned my MIL's car and?? nothing happening around here.

Not much going on here either. Sunny and warm enough to get a walk in. Got my 3 mile minimum in.

Picked up a transmission to convert the 1949 International half ton to floor shift for 25 bucks. Facebook marketplace sure knows how to work my wallet lol

IMG_0989.jpeg

Hanging in there guys. Got me a gravy lick but my compressed air is freezing again. I can do some things but painting aint one of them. It's warming up. A little extra heat in the compressor room and I'll be good to go.

Morning fellas. Wow I looked out the window at 7pm and couldn't hardly see anything. Almost a complete white out. Looked out again at 10 and couldn't tell what happened. The ground was almost dry again.
Sure was windy though
30 days till Spring whoo hooo

Last edited:
Well it's been sunny all day which is nice but was cold as hell out there first thing.
It did warm up some though around 32F.
Warm enough to put the garbage and recycling out in jeans and a hoody

Well, my compressed air is working again. I think part of the problem is no snow for insulation on the roof of the un-insulated, dirt floor flat roofed shed with LOTS of exposed copper pipe. Probably 25 feet of it creating 3 water traps. It works really good for that but not so much this winter. Gonna have to fix that. It's some REALLY unconventional non code construction attached to my house. Ahoey would be laughing his *** off.

Well, my compressed air is working again. I think part of the problem is no snow for insulation on the roof of the un-insulated, dirt floor flat roofed shed with LOTS of exposed copper pipe. Probably 25 feet of it creating 3 water traps. It works really good for that but not so much this winter. Gonna have to fix that. It's some REALLY unconventional non code construction attached to my house. Ahoey would be laughing his *** off.
Not so much a problem here with humidity and dry as a popcorn fart. My house is at 8% humidity and think the garage is the same.

Big difference and yea think my compressor would be spitting out water.
I was just reading how we should go from the pump into the water collectors then from there back into the tank and pull your working air from the tank. Makes sense. I don't have a liquid problem, I have a solids problem. LOL

-
Back