Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Let me know how that works out for you Fred
So far it hasn't worked. Going from raising 8 kids to no kids to working full time to working part time. Feels like getting off a roller coaster and trying to adjust has been hard. Home alone here Murray so no honey doo list.

So far it hasn't worked. Going from raising 8 kids to no kids to working full time to working part time. Feels like getting off a roller coaster and trying to adjust has been hard. Home alone here Murray so no honey doo list.
I still work for honeydew construction, full time job, benefits and great, pay is nonexistent. But now with nothing to do and all day to do it it’s not so bad

I still work for honeydew construction, full time job, benefits and great, pay is nonexistent. But now with nothing to do and all day to do it it’s not so bad
Just me I'm on the rag this month. March is the hardest for me.

Just me I'm on the rag this month. March is the hardest for me.
Hardest for a lot of people. I think it the highest rate of suicide month. This time of year anyway. Of course every month sucks if you are short on cash. My BIL is a world traveler. Probably in the top 3% of frequent flier miles in the world.
He said some of the happiest people are the people who have nothing. I’m talking third world countries.

Hardest for a lot of people. I think it the highest rate of suicide month. This time of year anyway. Of course every month sucks if you are short on cash. My BIL is a world traveler. Probably in the top 3% of frequent flier miles in the world.
He said some of the happiest people are the people who have nothing. I’m talking third world countries.
Suicide crossed my mind for sure. Think instead I'll just try and get my car ready for summer. She's a dirty mess right now.

Suicide crossed my mind for sure. Think instead I'll just try and get my car ready for summer. She's a dirty mess right now.
Good call on cleaning the car. I spent 2 hours degreasing my steering box today. Ready for reinstallation.

I think it’s a great time of year. The promise of warmer weather, days are longer. Can hear the Dart rumbling got the smell of burnt rubber in the nose. Sun is strong enough to heat the lab though the 6 mil poly over the garage door opening I put up. Soon the Daisy Dukes and mini skirts will be strutting around. WHOO HOO bring on. Some old guy once told me cheer up things could be worse, so I cheered up and sure enough things got worse. I know it’s not easy to be happy all the time but it’s a lot better than the alternative. My opinion

I think it’s a great time of year. The promise of warmer weather, days are longer. Can hear the Dart rumbling got the smell of burnt rubber in the nose. Sun is strong enough to heat the lab though the 6 mil poly over the garage door opening I put up. Soon the Daisy Dukes and mini skirts will be strutting around. WHOO HOO bring on. Some old guy once told me cheer up things could be worse, so I cheered up and sure enough things got worse. I know it’s not easy to be happy all the time but it’s a lot better than the alternative. My opinion
LOL

Yep could be worse. My bills are all paid for the month and looking like I can survive or another month. I am healthy other than no teeth.

not a cheap build I'm sure. Looking forward in hearing it run.
I wish I could have just popped on a blueprint engine but I'm on the pay as you go plan. Plus I like building engines. It's a nice change from doing body work. I just hope I don't need to warranty it. LOL

So we're getting an Alberta Clipper coming in around late afternoon. They figure about 5-6".
Going to try using my snowblower today or tomorrow morning whenever things settle down.
My physio tech said it should be ok but take it easy. It has assisted steering and I can do a 360 with one hand.
See what happens.
I go to the surgeon at 2 at the hospital I'm sure he'll be pleased. My wife said it's hard to see the incision unless you're on the right angle.
He did excellent work.
Have a great day and an even better weekend

Last edited:
So we're getting an Alberta Clipper coming in around late afternoon. They figure about 5-6".
Going to try using my snowblower today or tomorrow morning whenever things settle down.
My physio tech said it should be ok but take it easy. It has assisted steering and I can do a 360 with one hand.
See what happens.
I go to the surgeon at 2 at the hospital I'm sure he'll be pleased. My wife it's hard to see the incision unless you're on the right angle.
He did excellent work.
Have a great day and an even better weekend
Been sunny here for the past few days, which is welcome but cold -17C this morning. Supposed to be minus temps for the next week. The old man just doesn’t want to give up his grip just yet. Lol

I wish I could have just popped on a blueprint engine but I'm on the pay as you go plan. Plus I like building engines. It's a nice change from doing body work. I just hope I don't need to warranty it. LOL
I don't know enough to build an engine and think I'd screw it up.

Been sunny here for the past few days, which is welcome but cold -17C this morning. Supposed to be minus temps for the next week. The old man just doesn’t want to give up his grip just yet. Lol
They say snow on Sunday for me but we'll just wait and see.

-
Back