Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The good part is we can still work on them.
Ya did the once over on the Dart a week ago changed oil,etc and set valves. Bit of a pain running a flat tappet cam, but with 300 lb. closed pressure springs with damper springs there is no valve float.

Ya did the once over on the Dart a week ago changed oil,etc and set valves. Bit of a pain running a flat tappet cam, but with 300 lb. closed pressure springs with damper springs there is no valve float.
Been getting my car ready for summer and I'm running a Magnum with hydraulics so nothing to adjust there. Timing check and not much else to do but polish the old girl.

437886519_461727986520932_6967035026733628381_n.jpg

Sitting on my west facing deck with my honey enjoying a whiskey. Totally awesome day. Have to go for my class A license medical on Tuesday. So I’ll get him to check all fluids, adjust belts and set the valves in the process.
Are you planning on driving truck if not why bother it's just time and money wasted

Morning guys, hope everyone had a good night
I'm not even going to guess what the weather will be today especially after yesterday.
But have a great day whatever you're doing

Are you planning on driving truck if not why bother it's just time and money wasted
It’s more of a what if, and I can help my friend out when he moves his gravel crusher around. Sub for another friend who hauls gravel but most importantly it makes get a complete physical every year

We got outside this afternoon. Sun out one minute and cloudy the next and a 20mph wind so wasn't nice out there.
I'm still having problems so my dear wife cut the front yard and half of the back. Still spongy at the back.
Be glad when I'm feeling better.

Sunny and 55* today, but a bit breezy, wind gusts up to 53 mph. I was out cutting down some small saplings that were too close to the fence and power lines, that was after the grocery run. And lunch. LOL

I screwed something up in my back. Fifth day in a row of being in pain. Not sure if it's getting better, or if I'm just growing used to it, because it doesn't hurt as much as it did before

We got outside this afternoon. Sun out one minute and cloudy the next and a 20mph wind so wasn't nice out there.
I'm still having problems so my dear wife cut the front yard and half of the back. Still spongy at the back.
Be glad when I'm feeling better.
Took the Scamp to town today and filled it with gas. Really nice day here but windy.

Sunny and 55* today, but a bit breezy, wind gusts up to 53 mph. I was out cutting down some small saplings that were too close to the fence and power lines, that was after the grocery run. And lunch. LOL
Thanks for reminding me I need to get dinner out of the freezer.

I screwed something up in my back. Fifth day in a row of being in pain. Not sure if it's getting better, or if I'm just growing used to it, because it doesn't hurt as much as it did before
Might want to take it easy for a bit. No heavy lifting and no stress. :thumbsup:

-
Back