Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
This was last year
hay 007.JPG

The body shop gave us 500 for the car and he is doing the paint and decals for free. It will be in the fair parade before the derby and is good advertisement.
If you could get some pictures before you smash it and then some pictures after you smash it.

Fred I got a bat for protection! And I will agree with you about the sport thing , Cf good job on the giant rat in the barn ! Hope you get the others there crafty little things.:elmer:

Fred I got a bat for protection! And I will agree with you about the sport thing , Cf good job on the giant rat in the barn ! Hope you get the others there crafty little things.:elmer:
I have a baseball bat in the bedroom closet (oh sorry, an attitude adjuster) and my wife isn't afraid to use it. :lol:I also have two very sharp knives in there too. I won't go down without a fight

I have a baseball bat in the bedroom closet (oh sorry, an attitude adjuster) and my wife isn't afraid to use it. :lol:I also have two very sharp knives in there too. I won't go down without a fight
Hopefully you dont make the wife mad before bed. The bedroom is a terrible place for a mad woman and a knife. lol

Shot gun is better than a bat Biff the guy that breaks into your house will never come back if you use a shot gun and my taxes will not have to pay for all the medical bills after the bat and no jail time for him, but will cost to berry him.

My dad used to travel to Arizona in the winter , the old people in the trailer court said you better make sure when you shoot the intruder that he better fall in side because if he didn’t and lived he’d sue so pull him in and make sure when the cops got there he was still in side dead or alive .....was a bizarre concept to my dad ?

Oh 10:30 and still 80 deg in my house yup no a/c .. one more week of this weather

Morning Mark, I would use my shot gun if some one broke it my house But just in case some one was too drunk and ended up in my house by mistake, the first shell is rock salt.
Morning Fred....lets hope it doesn't come to those measures. Another warm one today and a car show tonight. The rain has stopped so far anyway but we sure need it.

-
Back