Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Your good BP . I could hardly tell your not Canadian!:canada:
Hey FOG I'm 50% Canadian. My Momma was born close to Regina. She became a Naturalized US citizen in the 70's. She was very proud of that. My how things have changed since 9-11. Hows it going "the 6ix" today, LOL

Hey FOG I'm 50% Canadian. My Momma was born close to Regina. She became a Naturalized US citizen in the 70's. She was very proud of that. My how things have changed since 9-11. Hows it going "the 6ix" today, LOL
Spent a lot of time in Regina and Moose Jaw driving semi. Good people up there.

How did you make out at the doctors Jeff?

Thanks for asking FOG.

Pneumonia is the order of the day. Both sides! Mama said no body work today!

The people at the clinic were very careful not to use certain words. They said there was something on the Xray that requires me to go the Emergency room. I said WTF? Turns out there's a nodule in my R lung! I had part of that lung removed in 2006 when I went through radiation and chemo too.

Long Story Short, by now my wife's a wreck but hiding it well. I'm proud of her.

Anyway after a check with my Pulmonologist (lung dude) thay nodule has been there for years without any change. Thankfully!

Anyway it's been a stressful day for the old fat guy here. Steroids (lots) and antibiotics (lots) in my future!

But, no chemo or radiation. Whoopee!

Thanks for the concerns guys. I have been told I need to be lazy ( I do that too well anyways) until the drugs catch up.

Off to pick up Mama's car from the body shop now!I

Catch ya later folks!

Yes they are. They like to party here in the States. We love 'em.
If you don't mind me asking BP ware are you located? I know Highway 2 through Montana till Shelby from here Bin on it once a month for 3 years any farther West would be about 15 years.

Thanks for asking FOG.

The people at the clinic were very careful not to use certain words. They said there was something on the Xray that requires me to go the Emergency room. I said WTF? Turns out there's a nodule in my R lung! I had part of that lung removed in 2006 when I went through radiation and chemo too.

Long Story Short, by now my wife's a wreck but hiding it well. I'm proud of her.

Anyway after a check with my Pulmonologist (lung dude) thay nodule has been there for years without any change. Thankfully!

Anyway it's been a stressful day for the old fat guy here. Steroids (lots) and antibiotics (lots) in my future!

Thanks for the concerns guys. I have been told I need to be lazy ( I do that too well anyways) until the drugs catch up.

Catch ya later folks!
Damn Jeff Sorry to here that you best stay away from doing any work in the shop.

Thanks for asking FOG.

Catch ya later folks!
Good to hear Jeff ! get well, wanna see you drive that dart.

Happys inn is on the map. That will get ya close. LOL
Found that I been to Libby Nice country but your winter is always a butt load of snow I bet The snow blower can't keep up. Lol Nice to be away from the big cities kinda like here but Kalispell is good sized.

-
Back