Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Found that I been to Libby Nice country but your winter is always a butt load of snow I bet The snow blower can't keep up. Lol Nice to be away from the big cities kinda like here but Kalispell is good sized.
Kalispell is a **** show. Methheads

Thanks for asking FOG.

Pneumonia is the order of the day. Both sides! Mama said no body work today!

The people at the clinic were very careful not to use certain words. They said there was something on the Xray that requires me to go the Emergency room. I said WTF? Turns out there's a nodule in my R lung! I had part of that lung removed in 2006 when I went through radiation and chemo too.

Long Story Short, by now my wife's a wreck but hiding it well. I'm proud of her.

Anyway after a check with my Pulmonologist (lung dude) thay nodule has been there for years without any change. Thankfully!

Anyway it's been a stressful day for the old fat guy here. Steroids (lots) and antibiotics (lots) in my future!

But, no chemo or radiation. Whoopee!

Thanks for the concerns guys. I have been told I need to be lazy ( I do that too well anyways) until the drugs catch up.

Off to pick up Mama's car from the body shop now!I

Catch ya later folks!
Once the drugs kick in you'll start to feel better Jeff. Glad they were on the ball picking out those nodules but like you said they have been there for a while and no changes so that is good.
Get well soon buddy and work on the car later on. Your health is more important than the car any day.
Have a great weekend.

Once the drugs kick in you'll start to feel better Jeff. Glad they were on the ball picking out those nodules but like you said they have been there for a while and no changes so that is good.
Get well soon buddy and work on the car later on. Your health is more important than the car any day.
Have a great weekend.
Yea what FOG said how you doing Mark.

Hows the gut Mark?
Well...I'm on some med that increases the enzymes in my tummy and he also ordered some antacids that are pure licorice based and they seem to work pretty good. He said that Gaviscon is ok but a lot better stuff out there on the market. If anyone wants the name of it let me know I'd be only too pleased to share the name. I have to write down everything I eat for breakfast, lunch and supper for the next 5 days. Drink 8 glasses of water a day and how many times I take a dump. Oh and if I have any snacks too. I don't and never have drunk coffee but drink 3-4 cups of tea a day. He said the tannin in tea can upset your stomach as well. It makes sense because I only drink tea in the Winter otherwise its a lot of water in the Spring, Summer and Fall and the stomach isn't perfect but a lot better. Thanks for asking FOG

Well...I'm on some med that increases the enzymes in my tummy and he also ordered some antacids that are pure licorice based and they seem to work pretty good. He said that Gaviscon is ok but a lot better stuff out there on the market. If anyone wants the name of it let me know I'd be only too pleased to share the name. I have to write down everything I eat for breakfast, lunch and supper for the next 5 days. Drink 8 glasses of water a day and how many times I take a dump. Oh and if I have any snacks too. I don't and never have drunk coffee but drink 3-4 cups of tea a day. He said the tannin in tea can upset your stomach as well. It makes sense because I only drink tea in the Winter otherwise its a lot of water in the Spring, Summer and Fall and the stomach isn't perfect but a lot better. Thanks for asking FOG
Sounds like your tea is a major concern Mark and drinking that much water would keep me up all night going pee.

What??? is our beer down here that bad?
:poke:

irGu7BI.png

Funny thing about all of these fancy shmancy Micro breweries popping up. Its just the same old home brew we've been making for years. I do like Cold Smoke And Moose Drool.

Funny thing about all of these fancy shmancy Micro breweries popping up. Its just the same old home brew we've been making for years. I do like Cold Smoke And Moose Drool.
Sorry but I like Miller and Michelob.

-
Back