Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Quiet day on the old last to post page , got the dam Norwalk virus it’s friggin brutal I see why it kills people ! Was sick at Christmas now this ,sick people should stay home and keep this chit to them selves , I swear Monsanto is behind all of this ,after all the made agent Orange back in Vietnam! Planes flying over head making vapour trails of what , chemical brew , ok think it’s the feaver talking,or is it ?

Quiet day on the old last to post page , got the dam Norwalk virus it’s friggin brutal I see why it kills people ! Was sick at Christmas now this ,sick people should stay home and keep this chit to them selves , I swear Monsanto is behind all of this ,after all the made agent Orange back in Vietnam! Planes flying over head making vapour trails of what , chemical brew , ok think it’s the feaver talking,or is it ?
Sorry to hear that Biff . Hope you feel better soon !

Wonder about that to Biff your not the only one my friend.
You need to take it easy and get well. Charcoal will help take the poison out.

You mean Norovirus Biff? That's a hell of a one two punch for ya. I wonder about islands and places that do not freeze.
Hope you feel better soon.

That's ridiculous, where is that taken Mark?
Not sure Jeff but I will post one that was near my son's place a couple of years ago.
My son is 5'10 and my wife and I are 5' 3" to give you an idea the height of the snowbank. It closed the road down for a day.
DSC04858.JPG
DSC04860.JPG

Hope you feel better Biff!

The last few years it seems the flu vaccine and this year the shingles vaccine have treated me pretty well!

Good morning everybody! 28°f and supposed to be sunny today, up to 40. With a little luck I will finish the blasted fence today.

I'm sorry to hear about that acid reflux bud.

A friend had a condition called GERD and suffered continually.

I've only had heartburn 5 or 6 times and I thought I was having a heart attack!

I'm sorry to hear about that acid reflux bud.

A friend had a condition called GERD and suffered continually.

I've only had heartburn 5 or 6 times and I thought I was having a heart attack!
Gerds and acid reflux is the same thing Jeff (Gastric esophageal reflux disease syndrome) a long word for a lot of discomfort and had it for years.

Morning guys. Nice walk this morning stars are out and some what of a calm breeze.
Sorry you had a bad night Mark.

Oh boy, gravel won't be here til this morning and I need to find something other than my old back to spread it with.

i guess the quarry closed early. I will either give my neighbor a few bucks to use his compact Kubota (nice little tractor) or hire a local guy to spread it. I was going to rent a machine from Home Depot but they are super expensive and half the time will be traveling to and fro!

I'm willing to pay well if you want to come down and help Fred! Buy lots of good bourbon too!

20180206_000004 (1).jpg

Well, off to work guys. I hope everyone has a great day. Check in later!

Oh boy, gravel won't be here til this morning and I need to find something other than my old back to spread it with.

i guess the quarry closed early. I will either give my neighbor a few bucks to use his compact Kubota (nice little tractor) or hire a local guy to spread it. I was going to rent a machine from Home Depot but they are super expensive and half the time will be traveling to and fro!

I'm willing to pay well if you want to come down and help Fred! Buy lots of good bourbon too!

View attachment 1715273962

Well, off to work guys. I hope everyone has a great day. Check in later!
Sounds good Jeff but I think by the time we finish off all that good Bourbon the only thing that will be spread out on the ground will be me. :)

-
Back