Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
20190126_191035 (1).jpg

That looks great Fred! Good job!

I spent all day doing housework. Windows, carpet cleaning and so on.

More tomorrow!!

Thanks FOG bed liner is great stuff.
That's what I used too. Don't know if you are using the same stuff as I did but I find when it gets hot outside it gets a little sticky I noticed if I put a rag down on it and leave it in the hot weather it will stick to the undercoating . I was thinking maybe shoot some clear on it . What do you think?

Wow! And that right there is the difference between someone who knows what they are doing and well.... me!
And I feel the same way about your work SLO I could never do what you do your the best Iv'e seen at making parts.

That's what I used too. Don't know if you are using the same stuff as I did but I find when it gets hot outside it gets a little sticky I noticed if I put a rag down on it and leave it in the hot weather it will stick to the undercoating . I was thinking maybe shoot some clear on it . What do you think?

I’ve scraped almost all the heavy factory stuff off , kinda building a race car worried about weight , although I could make it look good and loose 10 lbs and be good I guess.

Sorry pushed the wrong button again.
Not sure what you used FOG but I don't think that clear will be a good idea. I used Raptor bed liner not the best but real good hold out. You might be better off getting a bed liner that is not going to soften up in the heat and putting it over what you have.

Sorry pushed the wrong button again.
Not sure what you used FOG but I don't think that clear will be a good idea. I used Raptor bed liner not the best but real good hold out. You might be better off getting a bed liner that is not going to soften up in the heat and putting it over what you have.
Ok that's what I will do .:thankyou:

I’ve scraped almost all the heavy factory stuff off , kinda building a race car worried about weight , although I could make it look good and loose 10 lbs and be good I guess.
That's what I did Biff took all the old seam sealer out and filled a small garbage can with it.
The bed liner filled up all the seams just fine.
But in your car it will never see rain I think so not a big deal to just paint it with out all the extra weight.

That's what I did Biff took all the old seam sealer out and filled a small garbage can with it.
The bed liner filled up all the seams just fine.
But in your car it will never see rain I think so not a big deal to just paint it with out all the extra weight.
Ok it may see rain (island in the pacific) so extra weight witch might be 3 lbs , I can live with that , because it looks good

Ok it may see rain (island in the pacific) so extra weight witch might be 3 lbs , I can live with that , because it looks good
Easy to spray on and covers a lot of imperfections and if you get oil or whatever on it it will hold out depending on what kind you use.
I am not a pro at it but but after seeing how it holds up in the farmers trucks around here it should be great in my car.

Looks like I'm first again. We had a great time at Medieval Times last night. They served us tomato soup in a bowl with a handle on it, with some garlic bread. Main course was half a chicken, a 4" piece of corn on the cob and half a baked potato with some spices on it and for dessert we had Caramel ripple ice cream. It was a good meal and a lovely experience. Diane and I brought half the chicken home as it was just too much food. The show they put on was top notch..
Our wench was a transgender guy and I commented to the guy next to me that he had nice hooters. He just about choked with laughter LOL
IMG_2509.JPG
IMG_2510.JPG
IMG_2512.JPG
IMG_2513.JPG
IMG_2517.JPG
IMG_2536.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back