Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey fellas just back from the rink ,darn men’s league game , had a fight was a good tilt , my partner jumped in I couldn’t even help so I just waited it out , man guys sure get tough when the reff steps in :thumbsup: .....
The instigators should be kicked out. No need for it at all. If you're going to play do it for the fun not to put someones head in the net

I haven't had hamburger helper in a long time .
Me neither and happy to say so. Tums and Rolaids don't work for me. Liquid Gaviscon is my savior. Never mind a spoon I drink it right out of the bottle LOL.
We had home made meat pie with nice tender beef, onions, mushrooms and gravy. Will finish it off tonight. Yummy. Saturday night our son is taking us to Medieval Times in Toronto.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament

I hope you guys are kidding about all of this antacid stuff. That chit can rob you of your calcium and calcium is very difficult to replenish even with supplements.
I wish I could forgo that stuff BP but have had to take it for years plus a Beta Blocker to help control the acid. Wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

We have it every now and then. I doctor up everything so I don't mind it.

some seasonings, onions, peppers, a little cheese and I can make most anything palletable!
Nothing would help Hamburger Helper in my books. Would make a Billy Goat puke.

Morning all I slept in it felt good though.
18*F below and a 36 below wind chill so no walk today.
Sorry to here about your gut Mark has it been any better.

Me neither and happy to say so. Tums and Rolaids don't work for me. Liquid Gaviscon is my savior. Never mind a spoon I drink it right out of the bottle LOL.
We had home made meat pie with nice tender beef, onions, mushrooms and gravy. Will finish it off tonight. Yummy. Saturday night our son is taking us to Medieval Times in Toronto.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Looks like fun Mark I just checked it out.
Num Num meat pie sounds good. scoot over I'm coming for left overs. lol

Morning all I slept in it felt good though.
18*F below and a 36 below wind chill so no walk today.
Sorry to here about your gut Mark has it been any better.
Morning Fred... I have to watch what I eat of course but have to live with it. Worse in the Winter because it stresses me out with all this white crap and cold temps. We may get some heavy snow tonight and cold of course. We'll take the train into Toronto tomorrow so we don't have to fight traffic, pay for parking etc etc.

Morning Fred... I have to watch what I eat of course but have to live with it. Worse in the Winter because it stresses me out with all this white crap and cold temps. We may get some heavy snow tonight and cold of course. We'll take the train into Toronto tomorrow so we don't have to fight traffic, pay for parking etc etc.

What ya going to Toronto for Mark?

Hi Jeff... Check out page 15606 and check out the website. It'll show you all about it. Should be fun and hope they have doggie bags too lol.

Sorry I overlooked that. Looks like a hoot!

A friend of mine used to work at Rennaissance Fairs here in the states. They were allot of fun and the pretty women made it a little easier to take anyway. Kids had a Blast!

Have fun my friend!

Been working on the scamp and got the upper inner 1/4s and back panel below the rear glass in por-15 and preping the trunk to coat it next.
And got por-15 freckles on my face.
Just stopped in to say hi and go take a pee. lol

20190124_153609.jpg
20190125_135302.jpg
This is some of what I got done in the last 2 days. I will etch prime the bare metal then spray truck bed liner on the complete floor and trunk to seal it up.
Will do the same to the underside of the car if I live that long. lol

Well gentlemen another successful week ! Hear comes the weekend ,now who ever decided that workin five days with two off was a dummy, we should revolt four on three off , let’s start a petition. Cheers

-
Back