Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
No I meant that groundhog tomorrow.
:lol:

untitled.png

We got a winter storm watch for Sunday Looks like more winter on the way.
Gonna try and get the primer on and bed liner in the front of my car before it hits.
Sand blasting is all done up front so just need to do some hand sanding and clean up before I can.

Good enough not perfect but makes me happy.
And that is the person you have to please and nobody else Fred. It doesn't matter how perfect it is someone will always pick holes in it and criticize. As long as you have done your best and are happy with it is the main thing. I'd certainly be happy with it seeing the work you have done so far.

Looks like my home made chili in a can tonight with a hot dog. life is good but stand back my friends gonna warm up the East coast for sure. LOL

Morning guys....first again. Hey Biff I hear you're having some nice weather and that the Cherry Blossoms are ready to come out. I also hear that you're going to get a lot of snow very soon also. That would suck the big one for sure.
Hey Happy Friday guys. You made another week.

Mission raceway ! Just a ferry ride away about 3.5 hours on the mainland .

Yes sir Mark there calling for -10 next week what the heck is minus anything it should be interesting . Cheers guys have a good night , keep up the good work !

Yes sir Mark there calling for -10 next week what the heck is minus anything it should be interesting . Cheers guys have a good night , keep up the good work !
Sorry Biff cold whether is nasty stay warm buddy.

Looks like my home made chili in a can tonight with a hot dog. life is good but stand back my friends gonna warm up the East coast for sure. LOL
Looks like it's working. Could have used you last night Fred. Our power went out at 7:40 and was still out when we went to bed at 10. I think it was a transformer possibly blew up because of the cold. Diane and I sat in the living room with two oil lamps going and a throw over each of us. We were fine and were toasty once we were in bed. Just shows you how dependent we are on hydro.

Morning guys.
Lots going on today gotta clean the shop and prime and bed line the car.
3 of my boys are coming over and bringing the WRX and will take the front end off and check the damage.

-
Back