Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Looks like it's working. Could have used you last night Fred. Our power went out at 7:40 and was still out when we went to bed at 10. I think it was a transformer possibly blew up because of the cold. Diane and I sat in the living room with two oil lamps going and a throw over each of us. We were fine and were toasty once we were in bed. Just shows you how dependent we are on hydro.
Seems like the world comes to a stop when the power goes out.
A good time to read a good book.

That sounds good Fred. I cooked breaded shrimp, Chinese fried rice and peas. I then had the left over Jello my wife had before her procedure. Some funny reason she didn't want any. LOL

That sounds good Fred. I cooked breaded shrimp, Chinese fried rice and peas. I then had the left over Jello my wife had before her procedure. Some funny reason she didn't want any. LOL
That sounds good I haven't had Chinese food in a long time.

Seems like the world comes to a stop when the power goes out.
A good time to read a good book.
Not a book reader Fred, never was. I wait for the movie haha. Sure is nice to see it's staying light later and later. Gets dark just after 5:30 now. I hope we've broken Winter's back and Spring just around the corner. We'll see what the groundhog says today LOL

That sounds good I haven't had Chinese food in a long time.
Maybe we'll get some for tonight. There is always fried rice left over so we package it and freeze it for later. That's why we had it last night. We always get a dinner for 4 and that lasts for the weekend. Always good the second night as well. Sometimes even better when you've had a busy day.

Maybe we'll get some for tonight. There is always fried rice left over so we package it and freeze it for later. That's why we had it last night. We always get a dinner for 4 and that lasts for the weekend. Always good the second night as well. Sometimes even better when you've had a busy day.
I need to be better at not throwing away left overs and like you said freeze them.
I remember you told me when I retire I would spend less money. I can't believe how much I spent going back and forth to work every day. Now I need to a wiser shopper.

I need to be better at not throwing away left overs and like you said freeze them.
I remember you told me when I retire I would spend less money. I can't believe how much I spent going back and forth to work every day. Now I need to a wiser shopper.
That'll come in time Fred. We use coupons and price matches. The best time to use coupons is when the product is on sale already. Nothing like spending your money twice. Another rule we have is buy stuff when it's on sale and not when you need it. There exceptions though of course.

That'll come in time Fred. We use coupons and price matches. The best time to use coupons is when the product is on sale already. Nothing like spending your money twice. Another rule we have is buy stuff when it's on sale and not when you need it. There exceptions though of course.
That's how my father in law shops, makes sense I'll have to start watching sales.

Morning men nice to see every body is up and Adam , have a great day everyone.

Howdy folks. Sure is nice and warm here. We have some windows open for some freshening up. Sure feels good. Getting ready for this big Pacific front that's suppose to hammer us. Have a groovy day everyone.

Did some one say warm with windows open?? Must be nice. lol
Well here goes putting etch primer on the engine bay. Lets see if I can do it without getting any runs.

Did some one say warm with windows open?? Must be nice. lol
Well here goes putting etch primer on the engine bay. Lets see if I can do it without getting any runs.
What are you using for etch primer Fred? That PPG product is some weird spraying stuff. 1791? or something.

20190202_141204.jpg
Primer going on tomorrow.
Nasty smelling stuff.

View attachment 1715284284 Primer going on tomorrow.
Nasty smelling stuff.
DPLF isn't technically an etch primer and I'm glad you are not using etch primer. That DPLF is the cats meow. I don't want to come off as a know it all, just thought you would want to realize that it's not an etch primer. Etch primers have acid in them and are way over used in the paint industry. Freshly sanded and clean and epoxy is the best policy. Looks good Fred. I can't wait to see it all finished. You sure are working hard at it.

20190202_142954.jpg
Just so you guys know this is not a run it is my signature I always put my name on my work. OK I lied it's a run I admit I screwed up. :BangHead:

DPLF isn't technically an etch primer and I'm glad you are not using etch primer. That DPLF is the cats meow. I don't want to come off as a know it all, just thought you would want to realize that it's not an etch primer. Etch primers have acid in them and are way over used in the paint industry. Freshly sanded and clean and epoxy is the best policy. Looks good Fred. I can't wait to see it all finished. You sure are working hard at it.
Been reading about etch primer and epoxy primer before I started on my car and you are right BP. I always have just done what the boss wanted.

My buddy just phoned me this afternoon and was asking about if our hydro was out. His daughter lives just around the corner from us. He said there was a company cleaning out the sewers and when the guy left to go home to the other side of Toronto he forgot to put the crane down and tore the wires off the poles and tore the wires and siding right off the side of his daughter's house. Whoops. The house is old and has had some siding put on many years ago so try and match that now so they may have to do the whole house. She at least has heat and hydro now but they figure about 5000 dollars damage to her house alone. How do you spell DUH!!!!!

My buddy just phoned me this afternoon and was asking about if our hydro was out. His daughter lives just around the corner from us. He said there was a company cleaning out the sewers and when the guy left to go home to the other side of Toronto he forgot to put the crane down and tore the wires off the poles and tore the wires and siding right off the side of his daughter's house. Whoops. The house is old and has had some siding put on many years ago so try and match that now so they may have to do the whole house. She at least has heat and hydro now but they figure about 5000 dollars damage to her house alone. How do you spell DUH!!!!!
Holy **** and I thought I was the only one that forgot. Looks like his *** is grass big time over that.

-
Back