Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
8 doors Fred. The fronts are removable. The builder made sure of that. Its pretty bad *** with Dakota Digital, Lokar, Ididit, Vintage, Bla bla bla.
OK technically six door. You are correct. Two doors in the middle on the drivers side do not operate.

Really I have no problem I can sand and block all day and I like doing it just have no feeling in my hands for finding low or high spots in my body work so guide coat and eye ball everything.
Ya the sanding doesn't get me too bad but hanging quarts of paint over horizontal panel eats me up.

8 doors Fred. The fronts are removable. The builder made sure of that. Its pretty bad *** with Dakota Digital, Lokar, Ididit, Vintage, Bla bla bla.
I hope you make good money on this one BP you got more in ya than I do.
Would really like to see it and help with it just for fun.

I hope you make good money on this one BP you got more in ya than I do.
Would really like to see it and help with it just for fun.
I would be nice to bounce some ideas off of you. I have a good Bodyman friend that puts two heads together and that helps both off us and sharing tools. Between the both of us we can do about any thing.

I would be nice to bounce some ideas off of you. I have a good Bodyman friend that puts two heads together and that helps both off us and sharing tools. Between the both of us we can do about any thing.
Always good to have a friend to bounce ideas off, I got the same here with the guy I work for and letting me use his shop.
That limo gets longer with every picture you post. looking good my friend.

Ha. That pic reminded me I need to fix a big pinhole by the deck lid. See the piece of tape? I sure have lowered my standards on this job. Shes definitely a 20 footer. To fix this right would be astronomical.

Ha. That pic reminded me I need to fix a big pinhole by the deck lid. See the piece of tape? I sure have lowered my standards on this job. Shes definitely a 20 footer. To fix this right would be astronomical.
Yea hard to polish a turd and never thought that was what the plan. Pinhole yep got those.

They are a falcon just made in Canada , maple leaves, in the horn button , hub caps , cool not your everyday Camero , chevelle , corvette, at car shows I usually look at odd ball stuff , makes me feel at home:realcrazy:
We have a white one sitting in the Canadian Automotive Museum here in Oshawa

Same here odd I am. I like the AMX had a 1970 as a kid was a fun car.
My buddy has a 68 AMX 390 4speed
33237570_10155257097696262_5824134163439026176_o.jpg

Morning guys... My wife's birthday today so have our daughter and family coming for the day. Gonna recharge her a/c while she's here as well and then a trip to Costco. Have a good one and play safe.

Morning guys... My wife's birthday today so have our daughter and family coming for the day. Gonna recharge her a/c while she's here as well and then a trip to Costco. Have a good one and play safe.
Morning Mark tell your wife happy birthday and enjoy your day with the family.
That AMX is a beauty.

Morning Mark tell your wife happy birthday and enjoy your day with the family.
That AMX is a beauty.
I will thx Fred. My friend had a roof come down on that car after a heavy snowfall. It pushed the roof down and believe it or not it didn't break any glass. I cut the glass out of it and he replaced the roof and did a complete rotisserie rebuild. He took it to Kenosha for the big AMC meet there and was told he should put it in the competition so he did and took first prize in the Gold division. He has owned it since it was a year old. NIce car as you said.

I will thx Fred. My friend had a roof come down on that car after a heavy snowfall. It pushed the roof down and believe it or not it didn't break any glass. I cut the glass out of it and he replaced the roof and did a complete rotisserie rebuild. He took it to Kenosha for the big AMC meet there and was told he should put it in the competition so he did and took first prize in the Gold division. He has owned it since it was a year old. NIce car as you said.
Looks from the pictures you posted in the past that it was a top drawer restoration.
Seems to me all your friends cars are top of the line.

Looks from the pictures you posted in the past that it was a top drawer restoration.
Seems to me all your friends cars are top of the line.
Yeah they do have some nice cars for sure. My buddy is a mechanic and not a bodyman but is very clever with his hands and did a lovely rebuild.
I was thinking of going to the Father's Day Car show at the Pentecostal Church here in Oshawa tomorrow but have changed my mind. The reason is that they told a gay couple to leave their church a while back so I guess not EVERYONE is welcome. Small minded people. Shame on them.

Yeah they do have some nice cars for sure. My buddy is a mechanic and not a bodyman but is very clever with his hands and did a lovely rebuild.
I was thinking of going to the Father's Day Car show at the Pentecostal Church here in Oshawa tomorrow but have changed my mind. The reason is that they told a gay couple to leave their church a while back so I guess not EVERYONE is welcome. Small minded people. Shame on them.
I have a hard time with gay people but only because the way I was raised. If there happy in there relationship that works for me.

The amount of car shows in your area is amazing. We only have a few a year but they are dandys. Happy Birthday to the Mrs. That church should be praying for the gay couple, not against them. Have a happy day!!!

Morning guys another hot one on the wet coast ! Have a safe and happy weekend!

20190615_131910 (1).jpg
All done priming gonna prep for paint on Monday. I am happy she looks straight but I am old and senile and sure I missed something.

-
Back