Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
:lol:

b78846759f14a56347948208208ca6e6.jpg
Morning Biff.

And the price doesn't include sealer or clear coat. I could use a cheaper paint because it will be inside most of the time but I hate to use lower quality after all the work I put into it.
What paint are you using? Seeing how you primed it twice I'd probably skip the sealer. Been doing that a lot lately depending on how transparent the color is. Wait a couple months and that paint will be $1500.

Morning guys, 36 deg with the humidity today fuk me that’s ugly hot!

What paint are you using? Seeing how you primed it twice I'd probably skip the sealer. Been doing that a lot lately depending on how transparent the color is. Wait a couple months and that paint will be $1500.
PPG Deltron Base and not sure what clear probly 4000 clear. The boss said he will call Tim the paint rep and see if he will give me the good guy discount.

Gonna have to seal it BP calls for dark grey sealer and transparent color so less paint covers in 2 coats but 3 is best.
Everything is going up in price just herd today glass prices are going up 9% soon.

If anyone deserves a good guy discount it’s you !
Not sure if I do Biff but will try.
You been able to work on your car buddy? been blocking on mine and found some pin holes in the bondo and some low spots that need to be filled in. It sure sucks not being able to feel with my hands the trouble spots like I use to so all about site down the panel and mark the low spots.

Not sure if I do Biff but will try.
You been able to work on your car buddy? been blocking on mine and found some pin holes in the bondo and some low spots that need to be filled in. It sure sucks not being able to feel with my hands the trouble spots like I use to so all about site down the panel and mark the low spots.
I was working on the boat after hours , but that’s done now , got the trunk mocked up , but works keeps rolling in at home now , wife has stuff she wants done , I have poor time management when I get home from work ! Gotta retire to free up some time .

I was working on the boat after hours , but that’s done now , got the trunk mocked up , but works keeps rolling in at home now , wife has stuff she wants done , I have poor time management when I get home from work ! Gotta retire to free up some time .
I had to retire so I could work on mine so I understand.

I'm home been sanding and blocking and priming and working my *** off.
OK I lied been screwing off all day but my scamp is looking pretty good some body waves but not to many a tad better than factory. Ya never know how long a older car 1/4 panel is till you have to block it out.
I know BP the limo is twice as long but you are younger so when you get it done get your *** over here and finish mine.:poke:

I'm home been sanding and blocking and priming and working my *** off.
OK I lied been screwing off all day but my scamp is looking pretty good some body waves but not to many a tad better than factory. Ya never know how long a older car 1/4 panel is till you have to block it out.
I know BP the limo is twice as long but you are younger so when you get it done get your *** over here and finish mine.:poke:
Hey hey wait a minute just one minute, I thought you were doing mine next ???

-
Back