Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning Mark The boss helps me and I help him that's what friends do just like all us guys on this site if we lived closer.
Sounds like he's a great boss. Guys like that are hard to find.
Yesterday was a complete wash out. Rained most of the day. The only time I went outside was to bring the recycling bins in. Today will be sun all day woo hoo! have a great one.

Sounds like he's a great boss. Guys like that are hard to find.
Yesterday was a complete wash out. Rained most of the day. The only time I went outside was to bring the recycling bins in. Today will be sun all day woo hoo! have a great one.
You guys had enough rain time to dry out. Have a good one Mark...

62258270_10156170025791120_981311984601399296_n.jpg

Well guys scamp is re primed so tomorrow will block it again and again and again.
Looks like I made a mistake on the price of the paint per gallon it's not $800 it's closer to $1300.
:BangHead::wtf::soapbox::(:eek: and so on.....

Morning guys hope your day goes good and the rain is over, been dry as a popcorn fart here.
Morning Fred... Another sunny day but rain tomorrow AGAIN!!!
Went to a different car show last night. Didn't take the Cuda as it's at a church and the parking lot is all gravel. Black car... gravel parking lot and was very windy....NOPE. Should be a good show downtown tonight though. Have a great day guys

OUCH.... must be astronomical here in Canada if that's your price.
And the price doesn't include sealer or clear coat. I could use a cheaper paint because it will be inside most of the time but I hate to use lower quality after all the work I put into it.

Morning Fred... Another sunny day but rain tomorrow AGAIN!!!
Went to a different car show last night. Didn't take the Cuda as it's at a church and the parking lot is all gravel. Black car... gravel parking lot and was very windy....NOPE. Should be a good show downtown tonight though. Have a great day guys
Don't blame you on the gravel. Hope tonight's car show is fun sounds like you got lots of good friends to hang out with there.

-
Back