Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got to the car show this morning at the old dealership I worked at in late 70's early 80's. Saw twp other people who I worked with there. I also saw a old customer of mine with his 79 Camaro that he bought brand new at this dealership and I used to write work orders on that car. It came with a 305 auto but now a LS and a 6 speed. The only thing stock now is the body. All the suspension has been replaced and he slaloms it now. It is a nice car for sure. Cut the grass this afternoon and now I'm too tired to go to the Sunday night show. Been a hot day too and rain all day tomorrow. It's our 47th ann. tomorrow.

Got to the car show this morning at the old dealership I worked at in late 70's early 80's. Saw twp other people who I worked with there. I also saw a old customer of mine with his 79 Camaro that he bought brand new at this dealership and I used to write work orders on that car. It came with a 305 auto but now a LS and a 6 speed. The only thing stock now is the body. All the suspension has been replaced and he slaloms it now. It is a nice car for sure. Cut the grass this afternoon and now I'm too tired to go to the Sunday night show. Been a hot day too and rain all day tomorrow. It's our 47th ann. tomorrow.
Good to see old faces and cars we remember and sounds like you had a full day so kick back enjoy the rest of the day my friend.
Happy anniversary time to get the potting soil out. lol

You guys have all been busy here. I was also. I just got back from MIS the race was delayed till tomorrow because of rain. I got 1/2 my acreage worked fertilized and planted Friday last night and this morning. I was one of the only ones during this 4 days without rain to be able to work and plant in my area.

You guys have all been busy here. I was also. I just got back from MIS the race was delayed till tomorrow because of rain. I got 1/2 my acreage worked fertilized and planted Friday last night and this morning. I was one of the only ones during this 4 days without rain to be able to work and plant in my area.
Excellent! Getting seed down is always a huge relief. Hopefully you get some good heat and emergence. Did you have to go with 85 day corn or did you switch it up and plant beans or alternate crop? We call 85 day corn "short corn". Yield is never as strong but it beats heck out of fallow.

Excellent! Getting seed down is always a huge relief. Hopefully you get some good heat and emergence. Did you have to go with 85 day corn or did you switch it up and plant beans or alternate crop? We call 85 day corn "short corn". Yield is never as strong but it beats heck out of fallow.
I went beans because of how late it is. I did take a chance and go with the longer maturity in hopes we dont get an early frost and I can get better yield.

Happy Anniversary !

I went beans because of how late it is. I did take a chance and go with the longer maturity in hopes we dont get an early frost and I can get better yield.
Hope for the best CF, been dry here and the canola isn't looking good But a thunder storm just started so hope to get some rain but not a down poor.

Heading for the shop today and do some work on the scamp it should go real fast now.
Leaf blower ...lol

1972-plymouth-duster-turbo-small-block-chrysler-r3-lpr.jpg

How did you make out with the Scamp Fred? It's rained here most of the day however it has stopped for now but more coming later. The people at Jurassic Park and other places around Toronto with the outdoor screens are going to get waterlogged. I'll check out the score tomorrow morning. I may check it before I go to bed for interest sake.

20190610_141410.jpg
Well Mark not much done today ended up working for the boss part of the day. All taped off and finished blocking I need to glaze a few spots tomorrow and then can prime it again.

Man guys , that was an exciting ball game ! To bad the raptors lost buy one point !

-
Back