Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I just got home, parked the **** box in the yard and time to do that dirty French word thing
"MOW DE LAWN".....
I'm doing the sam ting. Supposed to get some crappy weather.It's been pretty nice around here so we deserve it I guess. Almost got the Limo finished. Should be mostly done by the end of the week.

Morning guys, come on , come on , what dayyyy is it , Mark ,Mark what day is it , Fred ,Fred, Fog,Fog say it Chryslefat, jeffsold , sublime , that’s right hope everyone is happier than a camel today
It's National Martini Day

I'm doing the sam ting. Supposed to get some crappy weather.It's been pretty nice around here so we deserve it I guess. Almost got the Limo finished. Should be mostly done by the end of the week.
Wow BP you been moving right along on the limo. Gonna have to post some pictures.

Ok planting done for as much seed as I bought. Today was horrible still too wet so the seed tubes were plugging and I had to clean out at the end of each row. Oh well better to have skipped rows rather than not plant at all. Stopped by the USDA office and reported planted acres. Now in a few hours the rain is coming back.

Ok planting done for as much seed as I bought. Today was horrible still too wet so the seed tubes were plugging and I had to clean out at the end of each row. Oh well better to have skipped rows rather than not plant at all. Stopped by the USDA office and reported planted acres. Now in a few hours the rain is coming back.
Sounds like a shitty start CF and you did the best you could. Hope the best for you my friend.

Sounds like a shitty start CF and you did the best you could. Hope the best for you my friend.
I have several acres I cant get in but that is ok. I have a day job so I will be ok it is the farmers around me that do this for a living that are hurting with no planting going on.

I have several acres I cant get in but that is ok. I have a day job so I will be ok it is the farmers around me that do this for a living that are hurting with no planting going on.
Makes it bad for all of us CF if the farmer goes down we all are right behind him.

We have a lot of acreage here that got no seed. I spent day with one of my guys, he was the lucky recipient of twenty some odd stitches in his hand. Laid his hand open pretty well, right across the palm. He too is a Marine, refused all pain meds just do a local and stitched it up. Most of my staff are vets. Didn't really plan it that way just kind of worked out that way. He and I are the only crayon eating Jarheads, most of the rest are Army.

We have a lot of acreage here that got no seed. I spent day with one of my guys, he was the lucky recipient of twenty some odd stitches in his hand. Laid his hand open pretty well, right across the palm. He too is a Marine, refused all pain meds just do a local and stitched it up. Most of my staff are vets. Didn't really plan it that way just kind of worked out that way. He and I are the only crayon eating Jarheads, most of the rest are Army.
Crayons? Might be good with my famous canned chili I'm making tonight.
Sorry your friend got hurt hope he heals fast, getting his hand in stitches is gonna take some time till he can use it again.

I cut my hand good myself. They did a Bier Block. It's an air powered double tourniquet and lidocain. Worked real well. Only good for about 30 minuets of surgery. I cut some tendons. They fix them with these Chinese finger cuff thingy. Hand works perfect. I did a lot of circulation therapy with a goose bump ball. DR.was amazed at the healing. Hope your man experiences a quick and full recovery too.

I cut my hand good myself. They did a Bier Block. It's an air powered double tourniquet and lidocain. Worked real well. Only good for about 30 minuets of surgery. I cut some tendons. They fix them with these Chinese finger cuff thingy. Hand works perfect. I did a lot of circulation therapy with a goose bump ball. DR.was amazed at the healing. Hope your man experiences a quick and full recovery too.
Glad you came out of that and still have a hand. I can't feel much with mine anymore doing body work trying to tell if my body work is straight by hand or even eye sight anymore.

Glad you came out of that and still have a hand. I can't feel much with mine anymore doing body work trying to tell if my body work is straight by hand or even eye sight anymore.
I know how you feel. Ha ya pun intended. They eye part is frustrating. Priming that scamp twice is gonna be lazar straight.

I know how you feel. Ha ya pun intended. They eye part is frustrating. Priming that scamp twice is gonna be lazar straight.
No Primed it 3 times and still has some wobble on the 1/4's but what the hell I'm driving it and most people will never see it but you and I will.
Not trying to make a show piece just want it to be better than factory.

I don't know if anyone else would understand this the way you might SLO...

The thought of dying in a bed suffocating from the inability to breathe, out cold from morphine is the most humiliating way to lose the battle after the way I have tried to live life. On my my feet, kickin it every day. Just embarrassing, won't have it!

They told me I was dead,just too stupid to lie down I guess!
Jeff as you so well know Semper Fi is not just a catchy slogan or bumper sticker to us. PM sent
Semper Fi

Fred my Harley has a hankering to go East. You around the week of the 4th? I am thinking about swinging out your way and drinking all your hooch! Let me know.
NO don't go East I'm North and West of you and been saving a few bottles for ya so stop buy bring the whole clan Will roast your cat for dinner with steaks. lol

I be home, a real wet day here worked in the body shop today and helped finish up a few jobs. Gonna work on the scamp tomorrow and hope have it ready for paint but not going to be able to paint it till the end of next week. The cost of the paint is just under $1300 but searched on the internet and found a gallon of PPG base in the right color for $700 including shipping so it will be here on next Friday so worth the wait.

-
Back