Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Picked up what the seller said is a good used trans. a few miles away. Changed the ignition cylinder and drivers door lock cylinder in the truck. Not sure when I will do the passenger door.

Picked up what the seller said is a good used trans. a few miles away. Changed the ignition cylinder and drivers door lock cylinder in the truck. Not sure when I will do the passenger door.
Sounds like you have been pretty busy on this gorgeous day !

Did you guys know they sell more cars in California then all of Canada.

Just watching Canucks and sharks Hockey night in Canada ! Great game

25152408_1940882692845481_8663361239349398415_n.jpg

Well Fred if you came over things really wouldn`t change that much ! My two sons are always tell me how to do things and drinking my beer.
yep I here you fatoldguy. Some of my kids were over here for the weekend, beer and hard lemonaide all gone and I got lots of opinions on rebuilding my car, finishing the shop, cooking and can't remember the last comments. Oh yea now I remember 3 of my boys are body builders lots of muscles and they keep telling me to work out and build some chest and arm muscles. ??? I think it's a little late for me. But been working on my belly fat.

yep I here you fatoldguy. Some of my kids were over here for the weekend, beer and hard lemonaide all gone and I got lots of opinions on rebuilding my car, finishing the shop, cooking and can't remember the last comments. Oh yea now I remember 3 of my boys are body builders lots of muscles and they keep telling me to work out and build some chest and arm muscles. ??? I think it's a little late for me. But been working on my belly fat.
That's my problem too, all my chest muscle has dropped to my belly...lol

Morning F.O.G. and Fred. Had a busy day yesterday. Put a trailer hitch on our 300 and did the wiring then remove the carpet in the rec room and had to scrape the old sponge material off the floor. Not used to working all day anymore. Getting too old for this crap lol.
Have a great day guys.

Morning F.O.G. and Fred. Had a busy day yesterday. Put a trailer hitch on our 300 and did the wiring then remove the carpet in the rec room and had to scrape the old sponge material off the floor. Not used to working all day anymore. Getting too old for this crap lol.
Have a great day guys.
don't work to hard on the floor that sounds like it would be hard on the knees and back. Go slow Mark.

-
Back