Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
morning guys it's a nice day here above freezing for the first morning in a long time.

Started raining last night and is still raining this morning here in Northeast Arkansas , it's going to be a wet one all day . But it's a good morning :thankyou:

Started raining last night and is still raining this morning here in Northeast Arkansas , it's going to be a wet one all day . But it's a good morning :thankyou:
I like Arkansas, was down there a few years ago when I drove semi

I like Arkansas, was down there a few years ago when I drove semi
Thank you, I love it here, hunt ,fish and live in the sticks where I belong

WOOD PEKKER DENO 011.jpg

The furthest South I've been was New York City when we landed at Ellis Island in 1957 when immigrating from England to Canada. We landed in mid May and I remember it was stinking hot. We then caught the train to Ontario Canada. But I have been to Rochester and Buffalo though. LOL

Looks like a very relaxing place Mike. My son has put a bid in for a house that has 120 acres and lots of deer, turkeys and bear.
It is, and we have a refuge for all kinds of deer, Turkey just 1 mile or so up the road, no bear, but we have had them show up from time to time, rare thing.

well started on the ford pick up today, the boss decided he wanted me to fix the box first so got it off the truck and got all the rust cut out and welded up, pounded out all the dents, she is ready for stripping all the paint off sand blasted and mud.
sure wish it was a mopar but it pays the bills.

Ok the end. gonna keep my finger from typing the rest of the night.
that last shoe that fatoldguy gave me was hard to chew on.

-
Back