Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I may say my old parts guy has one of those it’s red originally blue but super nice just the same he’s owned it since 1975.

Wow big difference Mark. I would think you make more money per hour of work than we do.
Morning Fred.. In most cases I'm thinking we made about the same money a year but the prices we pay compared to you is incredible. If we buy something south of the border we have to pay the exchange rate, your taxes, shipping, customs and brokerage fees so the price is almost double from what you pay by the time it gets here. Oh, and now somebody has slapped more charges on things coming to Canada.

Morning Fred.. In most cases I'm thinking we made about the same money a year but the prices we pay compared to you is incredible. If we buy something south of the border we have to pay the exchange rate, your taxes, shipping, customs and brokerage fees so the price is almost double from what you pay by the time it gets here. Oh, and now somebody has slapped more charges on things coming to Canada.
Seems it would be better to not put so many charges on export goods and would sell more products and keep more people working.
Yep Mark that sucks would be better to keep Canada in good relations and not piss you guys off.

Seems it would be better to not put so many charges on export goods and would sell more products and keep more people working.
Yep Mark that sucks would be better to keep Canada in good relations and not piss you guys off.
You would think so Fred but someone has different ideas. We get hooped every time.

:lol:

38768553_1765578866844378_1290280687651258368_n.png

Good morning gents ,looks like a beautiful day!
Hi FOG...The morning started out overcast and then we got hammered with heavy rain for about 40 minutes then a nice steady rain from then on. It's stopped now but was hoping for rain until tomorrow to help the forest fires. Up North there are 122 fires and 25 of them are out of control.
Did you see the news this morning about the two guys caught in the elevator in Toronto? They were trapped in the basement in the elevator and with the heavy rains the basement flooded and when they got rescued there was only 1 foot of airspace left. They were standing on the handrails to be able to breathe. I think I'd go out and buy a lottery ticket if I was them.

Hi FOG...The morning started out overcast and then we got hammered with heavy rain for about 40 minutes then a nice steady rain from then on. It's stopped now but was hoping for rain until tomorrow to help the forest fires. Up North there are 122 fires and 25 of them are out of control.
Did you see the news this morning about the two guys caught in the elevator in Toronto? They were trapped in the basement in the elevator and with the heavy rains the basement flooded and when they got rescued there was only 1 foot of airspace left. They were standing on the handrails to be able to breathe. I think I'd go out and buy a lottery ticket if I was them.
Yes , that was crazy !! We had no rain down here yet , overcast occasionally. Cooler too .

As I understood it Mark the tarriffs are from each country on incoming not outgoing. That would mean you have to pay more for our stuff because of your guy and we pay more from our guy on what we buy from you.

As I understood it Mark the tarriffs are from each country on incoming not outgoing. That would mean you have to pay more for our stuff because of your guy and we pay more from our guy on what we buy from you.
Fukin dumb asses ! Can’t they stop waving there cocks .....just get along with the neighbor fer fuk sake grow up you two!

Fukin dumb asses ! Can’t they stop waving there cocks .....just get along with the neighbor fer fuk sake grow up you two!
Agree Biff seems they are just trying to get as much money from us as they can.
I agree to make are countries have a strong economy but not to give it all to the government and leave us poor basters empty handed.
My biggest problem with our government is if I dye and leave everything to my kids they get taxed on what I leave them.
I am gonna come back from the dead and stick a shovel handle up the IRS's butt.

Our gov. Does the same thing , guy I knows parents passed away left him property they bought way back when , paid almost nothing for it now it’s worth like a million, government wants capital gains on it , he wants to keep it but don’t know if he can afford it , sad been in his family for like 80 years.

Our gov. Does the same thing , guy I knows parents passed away left him property they bought way back when , paid almost nothing for it now it’s worth like a million, government wants capital gains on it , he wants to keep it but don’t know if he can afford it , sad been in his family for like 80 years.
I agree guys but there are ways around it. When you get into your later years you give the big stuff to your kids on paper at least and if you have a lot of money invested start giving your kids some of it. Keep enough so you can live comfortable and go on trips etc. If you keep your assets below 100,000 at least on paper then there won't be any probates. What the government doesn't know won't hurt them.

Morning guys...17 degrees this morning when I got up and no humidity. Beautiful sunny day (so far) but rain coming again but that's good...need it badly. Hope it helps the 122 forest fires up North.
Have a great day and don't forget the weekend is just around the corner. Be safe.

Morning guys...17 degrees this morning when I got up and no humidity. Beautiful sunny day (so far) but rain coming again but that's good...need it badly. Hope it helps the 122 forest fires up North.
Have a great day and don't forget the weekend is just around the corner. Be safe.
Morning Mark. Hope they get the fires under control soon, about 2 years ago there was a big fire up in Canada and we had smoke in the air for a couple weeks.
It has been hazy here yesterday and today so wondering if it's from the fires north of you.

Morning Mark. Hope they get the fires under control soon, about 2 years ago there was a big fire up in Canada and we had smoke in the air for a couple weeks.
It has been hazy here yesterday and today so wondering if it's from the fires north of you.
I remember that Fred. The fires I believe were in B.C. and we could smell the smoke here in Ontario. Amazing.

I remember that Fred. The fires I believe were in B.C. and we could smell the smoke here in Ontario. Amazing.
Red sun again today and can smell smoke. The haze is from the East so I'm sure it's from over there.
Well time for work have a good day Mark.

-
Back