Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It needs paint and some body work. The cab corners and above the back tires has rust but the rest of it is pretty good.
I think you can patch that in no problem. Do you know how to paint and do the prep work?

It looks like the 1st pic now dark on top light on bottom. The 2nd pic is another way we could paint it. It is blue inside so that dictates what color we can go.
index.jpg
images.jpg

IMG_0268.JPG
This is mine and if it was a short box I would be tempted to fix it.

It looks like the 1st pic now dark on top light on bottom. The 2nd pic is another way we could paint it. It is blue inside so that dictates what color we can go.View attachment 1715219442 View attachment 1715219443
I restored an 89 last year CF it was a short box 4x4 blue and silver I can't find the pictures of it but was a sweet truck when it was done. We did a Harley motor cycle blue and silver on it and I think that that style of truck is going to be worth a lot real soon.
We painted the blue one like the red one you posted and I liked it but ether way would look good.

I restored an 89 last year CF it was a short box 4x4 blue and silver I can't find the pictures of it but was a sweet truck when it was done. We did a Harley motor cycle blue and silver on it and I think that that style of truck is going to be worth a lot real soon.
We painted the blue one like the red one you posted and I liked it but ether way would look good.
It is a standard cab 8 foot box and after looking at the pics I posted my son says the 2nd pic looks best and he is thinking black top and bottom with a blue center.

It is a standard cab 8 foot box and after looking at the pics I posted my son says the 2nd pic looks best and he is thinking black top and bottom with a blue center.
Sounds good to me get the combine out of the shop and get the truck in there.

I hope everybody had a good long weekend.
Well since you asked ,spent 3hrs in emergency sat .after noticing a thick red line going up my arm from a tiny scrape I got on my wrist Monday at work, turns out it is blood poisoning,go figure , sooo she’s been a very quiet long weekend made a bit longer with some time off ,feeling much better today after large dose or antibiotics. Never would have thought a little scrape would put me down geese.:realcrazy:

Morning Mark, Glad to here your wife hasn't killed you yet. lol
How big is your shed your putting up? I need to build one also but not sure if I will make it free standing or attach it to the back of the garage.
Morning Fred... This shed is 8x10 and all resin. No maintenance required. The old metal shed was 10x10.5. It is made by Lifetime and bought it at Costco. If you build one the materials will probably land up costing you around the same and then you have to paint it every few years which is what we didn't want. The old shed disappeared last night. The guy brought a car trailer and the shed spanned over the wheels so then we used ratchet straps to secure it to the trailer. When leaving they had literally 1.5 inches that cleared the soffits. Sure was a long day yesterday lol.

Well since you asked ,spent 3hrs in emergency sat .after noticing a thick red line going up my arm from a tiny scrape I got on my wrist Monday at work, turns out it is blood poisoning,go figure , sooo she’s been a very quiet long weekend made a bit longer with some time off ,feeling much better today after large dose or antibiotics. Never would have thought a little scrape would put me down geese.:realcrazy:
Wow Biff..that is nasty. Surprising from a scratch. I was in the auto glass trade for 18 years and had many a cut but never did have a tetanus shot and never had blood poisoning. A guy I worked with landed up with glass in his eye...that was fun. Glad you're feeling better but what a way to ruin a long weekend

Morning Fred... This shed is 8x10 and all resin. No maintenance required. The old metal shed was 10x10.5. It is made by Lifetime and bought it at Costco. If you build one the materials will probably land up costing you around the same and then you have to paint it every few years which is what we didn't want. The old shed disappeared last night. The guy brought a car trailer and the shed spanned over the wheels so then we used ratchet straps to secure it to the trailer. When leaving they had literally 1.5 inches that cleared the soffits. Sure was a long day yesterday lol.
Glad you got the old shed out with no problems Mark.
I was going to use steel to match the garage for my shed.

Crazy to hear that. Glad you are going to be ok.

Sounds like you had a busy weekend.

Drove semi today I loaded at where my son in law works and we gave each other a bad time till the truck was filled. I love my son in law great kid and the semi I drive is his and I always tell him that when I get in a tight spot I close my eyes so not to get my blood pressure up and hope for the best.lol
Good day driving today almost killed one person that passed me and got back in my lane then slammed on the breaks to turn, that happens a lot and sure wish people would have to take a course driving a loaded semi and try to stop fast, not going to happen.
Most semi drivers hate cars and most cars hate semis, sure would like to take people that don't know how to drive semi for a ride in one so they understand what it's like.
And I know there are a lot of semi drivers out there that are mean and nasty, but not all of us are.

Drove semi today I loaded at where my son in law works and we gave each other a bad time till the truck was filled. I love my son in law great kid and the semi I drive is his and I always tell him that when I get in a tight spot I close my eyes so not to get my blood pressure up and hope for the best.lol
Good day driving today almost killed one person that passed me and got back in my lane then slammed on the breaks to turn, that happens a lot and sure wish people would have to take a course driving a loaded semi and try to stop fast, not going to happen.
Most semi drivers hate cars and most cars hate semis, sure would like to take people that don't know how to drive semi for a ride in one so they understand what it's like.
And I know there are a lot of semi drivers out there that are mean and nasty, but not all of us are.
I have worked on and driven semi and trailers. I have nearly killed a lady once for stopping within 100 feet of a yellow light while I was behind her bobtail. People will never respect a semi and know the damage it can make.

I have worked on and driven semi and trailers. I have nearly killed a lady once for stopping within 100 feet of a yellow light while I was behind her bobtail. People will never respect a semi and know the damage it can make.
I here you CF, and most of the time it's a woman driver that is the problem and not because I hate women it is they just don't know and they should teach people in drivers training to under stand.

Everything is bad with giant ragweed this year. The weather was wet then dry then really wet then really hot so the weeds ended up taking over after 2 applications of spray.
Damn sorry to here that. Was hoping you would get a good crop in this year, but is there still a chance you might make good money this year?

Damn sorry to here that. Was hoping you would get a good crop in this year, but is there still a chance you might make good money this year?
The biggest thing will be the hit on price from China. But if this makes things better for all of us in the end it will be worth it.

-
Back